What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

@Stew & @obnoxiouslyfresh

SolemnSauce
SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet emIn my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
q5wa3g8faft7.jpg

Please explain the status or yall relationship to the IC, @trillfate sorry it had to be you

7etafkyobc81.gif

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Chick looks nothing like ob facially and body wise
    Obs 🤬 is way higher too

Dude does look like stew nh
    And trillfate has no chance with ob. Blood is friendzone/🤬 bestie status 4 life

Nah she look like OB, she got OBs bedroom eyes and cute smile
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Chick looks nothing like ob facially and body wise
    Obs 🤬 is way higher too

Dude does look like stew nh
    And trillfate has no chance with ob. Blood is friendzone/🤬 bestie status 4 life

@trillfate u better swing on this batty boi
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ob is a lowkey 🤬 , Stew is too black for her
    7pi8k9swneo3.png

GNS is a known hater, plus he the Only poster who simps mizury in the backstreets... disgusting and pathetic 0m1hn5bp2xxx.png

TS is a loser who's cheating wife divorced him and still took Half[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5019160/uploads/editor/🤬 /k9fxreg1ckzc.jpg[/img]

ul962p9bzfy1.png
    Historic (conflict)
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I turned on her, how Sway? u see her in here claiming Stew @ 6:51am west coast time....

She turned on me while i was snoring...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint know them two was diddlin eachother.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ob is a lowkey 🤬 , Stew is too black for her

GNS is a known hater, plus he the Only poster who simps mizury in the backstreets... disgusting and pathetic

TS is a loser who's cheating wife divorced him and still took Half

WHAT......? Coming from YOU?!
    200w_s.gif
    U know what ima let u live. U calling ob names so It seems u going through emotional distress after a fallout. Dont ever forget this favor i granted u tho. Cant believe the gall of this young man.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned on her, how Sway? u see her in here claiming Stew @ 6:51am west coast time....

She turned on me while i was snoring...

broken-heart-o.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate be ready to spill all your tea when he gets mad.

Trillfate the type to change his Netflix password after the breakup so you can't watch any movies.

I was at Trillfate's house and asked for a beverage. He told me to check the icebox... where his heart used to be.

rofl. Another, please!
  • SolemnSauce

I wonder what's her beef

🤬 dat 🤬 , say somthin slick
    oa6gbtaebx68.png

U Googled those jokes!

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Trillfate be ready to spill all your tea when he gets mad.

Trillfate the type to change his Netflix password after the breakup so you can't watch any movies.

I was at Trillfate's house and asked for a beverage. He told me to check the icebox... where his heart used to be.

Lol classic