What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Baby Driver (2017) Ansel Elgort, Jamie Foxx, Kevin Spacey , Jon Hamm and Lily James.

dontdiedontkillanyon
dontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers.Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
Take a first look at Edgar Wright’s new film Baby Driver

Ansel Elgort plays a hotshot getaway driver in the director’s new film.

baby-driver-1108x0-c-default.jpg

It’s been almost four years since an Edgar Wright film last lit up movie screens, but now the director has offered an early sneak peek at his upcoming auto-thriller, Baby Driver. The plot concerns a talented young getaway driver, the eponymous Baby (Ansel Elgort), who uses a specially compiled soundtrack to help him stay ahead of his rivals.

Jamie Foxx, Lily James, Jon Hamm and Kevin Spacey co-star in the British writer/director’s first feature since 2013’s The World’s End and his first Hollywood production since the unfairly maligned Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Oh, and there’s also apparently cameo roles for Flea and Sky Ferreira. These first-look images don’t exactly give much away (which is absolutely fine by us), but they do at least give a sense of the film’s polished visual style and doomed-heist themed narrative.

baby-driver-ansel-elgort-jamie-foxx-900x0-c-default.jpg

baby-driver-ansel-algort-900x0-c-default.jpg

Baby Driver is released 18 August, 2017.

http://lwlies.com/articles/baby-driver-first-look-edgar-wrights-ansel-elgort/

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Official Trailer:

Official International Trailer:

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i thought this was gonna be about an actual baby driver. needless to say i'm a little disappointed right now.

I would pay good money to see that film.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    International Trailer #2

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks dope and the reviews are saying critically acclaimed
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would've liked it better if it didn't have the corny love story.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Edgar Wright never fails
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a big fan of Edgar Wright. He'🤬 and miss yet people on the internet overrate him to high heaven especially white boys; but this looks good. First trailer better than the second though.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass
  • fortyacres
    charles2 wrote: »

have you watched the movie already?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »

have you watched the movie already?

Talking about the trailer. And it's obvious the love story is going to be the driving force.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    Sick film is sick. You've got to love how the film runs in sync with the soundtrack.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^agreed it was almost a musical dope af I will cop this once it's on blu ray
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    this movie was about 20 to 25 minutes too long. If this movie could've been 90-95 minutes long it would've been a great flick.. Soundtrack was dope!

3.75 Stars...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    It looked meh af to me in the trailers but y'all saying it's good so ima check for it
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the trailers don't do it justice
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looked meh af to me in the trailers but y'all saying it's good so ima check for it

Trailers aren't selling the concept of the film at all.

Going to check this out in an hour.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i actually liked the trailer so i'm gonna check for this
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's so much about this movie i really really liked, i don't think it all completely comes off but it's a 🤬 entertaining movie.

Awesome soundtrack, loved hearing RTJ getting some shine as well.
  • lazypakman
    Count me in on team Ansel Elgort (what the actual 🤬 ) as well, loved his character and performance.
  • fortyacres
    edited June 2017
    Such a dope ass , refreshing summer movie, thats soundtrack wooow. I was waiting for that "Radar Love" lol.

Jamie Foxx kilt that role mayne , dude should play more bad-guys.

Jon Hamm was the muthafuckin terminator lol.

I am a believer in Ansel Egort

Lily James the new crush.

I would mind seeing a sequel of it suceeds at the box office.

this is what fast and furious wishes it could be.

8/10.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Pass. Looks like another predictable action movie
  • dontdiedontkillanyon

Your loss. Considering the totally clichéd, mindless, CGI 🤬 that Hollywood action films have become over the years this is the complete opposite. We barely get action films framed in the same manner of a musical, a script that is genuinely funny, characters we actually care about, or an attempt to film everything in camera.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

Your loss. Considering the totally clichéd, mindless, CGI 🤬 that Hollywood action films have become over the years this is the complete opposite. We barely get action films framed in the same manner of a musical, a script that is genuinely funny, characters we actually care about, or an attempt to film everything in camera.

Ok. You're right. I'll catch it on kodi