What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Would you fake a disability to see a concert?

LUClEN
LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elseMembers Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in AKA Donkey
Louis CK is coming to Toronto and tickets are all sold out. I'm thinking of renting a wheelchair for a week, which is 45 bucks, and then just buying wheelchair accessible seats so I can see him. Is this a 🤬 thing to do?

Would you fake a disability to see a concert? 25 votes

You're trash.
28%
willhustleinfamous114hueyriddlerapIdiopathic JokerBuilt 4 cuban linxosirus1 7 votes
🤬 would want you to see Louis CK
56%
matches maloneVIBEIbexCeLLaR-DooRBussy_Getta Young_ChitlinPiffyHaze(Nope)TrillfateLUClENBrideofKillaKingFreemanThe_Jackalimisstheoldkanye 14 votes
If they didn't want people buying the tickets they should enforce the rules better
16%
Lou CypherRickyRichSolemnSauceJoshuaMoshua  4 votes

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they didn't want people buying the tickets they should enforce the rules better
    There's a lot of 🤬 in this country that can give you mad leeway if you a 🤬 , respectfully.

I say if you got the lack of integrity to take advantage of that 🤬 jcn1rdwasc85.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Lmao sounds like fair game to me.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George costanza playbook
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U ain't real IF you don't get the tickets....we expect pics
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wanna go you wanna go.
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if you give him a standing ovation at the end

lmao

for this, i think even louie ck would think this is hilarious

definitely go check him out though. hes funny as 🤬 live
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao

Yeah he kills it live. I saw him 2 years ago. Apparently the material he is touring with right now is his best to date so I need to see this 🤬 . Even if I have to rent a wheelchair and wrap my foot up like i'm injured
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would exploit for the illuminati in every diabolical way possible for a chance to see (would have to meet and have a chance to talk to as well) lil wayne
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »

lmao

Yeah he kills it live. I saw him 2 years ago. Apparently the material he is touring with right now is his best to date so I need to see this 🤬 . Even if I have to rent a wheelchair and wrap my foot up like i'm injured

yeah i saw him live last year. Material was all new, and very, very funny.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Film it all.. this could go viral !!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmfaooooooo bitchhhhhhh
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT IDEA

Document this 🤬

Especially the end, jump all around n 🤬
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao does he still post? I gotta ask him about tips wheeling around in a manual chair. I almost rolled into traffic today
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're trash.
    lmao you're a fool. how did you get to the venue?
  • LUClEN
    huey wrote: »
    lmao you're a fool. how did you get to the venue?

The show isn't until Thurs. I ordered my chair this week and yesterday I had to pick it up. Took an uber there then took a bus back so I could ride in the handicap space on the bus lol

Gonna take the bus to the show as well

I swear this wheelchair 🤬 is 100% like that Seinfeld episode

Seriously thinking about buying one lol

• Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Lmao does he still post? I gotta ask him about tips wheeling around in a manual chair. I almost rolled into traffic today

Nah i think @JosephSunXS stopped posting and turned to 🤬