What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Obama Commutes Sentence of Intelligence Analyst Chelsea Manning

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Tuesday commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. military intelligence analyst who is serving 35 years in prison for passing classified files to WikiLeaks, the White House said.

Manning, formerly known as U.S. Army Private First Class Bradley Manning, was born male but revealed after being convicted of espionage that she identifies as a woman.

She accepted responsibility for leaking the material, has said she was confronting gender dysphoria at the time of the leaks while deployed in Iraq.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-commutes-sentence-intelligence-analyst-chelsea-manning-213151598.html

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Snowden must be swore as 🤬 lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Obeezie's final "🤬 y'all" to these Republican 🤬 .

Went out like a champ.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wish he did snowden tho
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »

Went out like a champ.

Na, I think he got one more middle finger left.

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Should've let him rot.
    I did enjoy reading them though
  • MarcusGarvey
    huey wrote: »
    wish he did snowden tho
    Let him stay in Russia
  • MarcusGarvey
    jono wrote: »
    Snowden handled that 🤬 terribly, under normal circumstances I would be cool with him getting pardoned but running to Russia made it suspicious

I suspect he briefed Russia and or China
    My gut feel
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowden ain't really do anything
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    2vxr8t0.jpg

giphy.gif

pay up you albino lookin 🤬

according to his lawyer, he's a man of his word and will keep to what he said
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Assange won't do 🤬 , especially with Trump in office and the government run by people who hate him he'd be a fool to turn himself in
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who paid for the sex change tho?
    Pause.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »

Went out like a champ.

I don't know about that, but I've heard that among all of the presidential administrations in America's history, Obama's administration has unequivocally been the hardest on whistleblowers.

Once again, not much difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. Obama's just as bad. It's good what's he finally done, but he should've pardoned her/him ages ago. The timing of the pardon is questionable.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowden handled that 🤬 terribly, under normal circumstances I would be cool with him getting pardoned but running to Russia made it suspicious

I disagree, and I think he handled it relatively well, especially given the circumstances. He didn't really "run" to Russia. He was trying to pass through Russia, and the U.S. government blocked his passport and pressured other countries to reject him, basically leaving him stranded with little-to-no options.
  • Plutarch
    edited January 2017

I suspect he briefed Russia and or China
    My gut feel

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.
    Snowden ain't really do anything

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.
  • Plutarch
    Assange won't do 🤬 , especially wiyh Trump in office and the government run by people who hate him he'd be a fool to turn himself in

Assange helped get Trump elected, no? Will it be in his power to pardon regardless of the Democrats and Republicans?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stockholm affect
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    2vxr8t0.jpg

giphy.gif

pay up you albino lookin 🤬

according to his lawyer, he's a man of his word and will keep to what he said

lmao you know damn well that pale bastard will do no such thing. maybe they'll lure him out with a 14 yr old girl tho
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn no Jeffrey Sterling
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Yup, revealing the NSA has essentially turned our country into a surveillance state with all of us basically being watched like we're domestic terrorists sure did hurt alot of people.