What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Well Damn! Shenco's Producer Finally Breaks The Silence On How Standardized Slaughter Came About

Comments

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo shenco really thought this was good too
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

Yo shenco really thought this was good too

There's just no words for this lmao!!!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 dead had closing remarks for the shenco roast like it was the end of an award winning play
  • Ghostdenithegawd

This 🤬 was over looked because the thread was ending idk how you make music that makes people catch turrets first 30 second I'm sitting here like "ffffffffuckibg faggggget" total uncontrollable outburst my soul just came through disgusted
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Is standardized slaughter the whitest song ever but created by a black person sort of
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shenco going hard on a 🤬 !

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where does the name shenco originate from? Serious question
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Shenron the Dragon from DBZ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Shenron the Dragon from DBZ?

Yes
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They was listening to standardized Slaughter during the Raptor Jesus gif
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They going to have a Skit on the joint like the one just before I love the dough on life after death but instead of shooting dice they're going to be playing jacks.
  • Lefty_
    He had a song that sampled Batman the Animated Series but the record company deemed it too edgy to go on the final version....
  • Lefty_
    I'm sorry I couldn't participate in the first roast.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gawd damn lmaoooooooo... Thread of the year came early this year I see 🤬 said you wanna beat too??? 100 dollars up front pleighboy blahahaha
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont fully understand the Shenco roast, I must have missed somethin, but I just know ya'll clown him on here...and this 🤬 had me dead LOL
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    I dont fully understand the Shenco roast, I must have missed somethin, but I just know ya'll clown him on here...and this 🤬 had me dead LOL

The song wasn't really that good in the first place. Granted there has been worse songs posted on here. But Shenco rubbed people the wrong way prior to dropping that song. So when it dropped people took it as an opportunity to roast him. Maybe if people didn't dislike him as much his song wouldn't have been roasted like that. It didn't help that he had an inflated ego like he accomplished anything in the music business. I did like how he didn't start defending his music which had he did that it would've made things worse for him. Pretending that people roasting his art didn't bother him was funny too.
This discussion has been closed.