What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Where did 🤬 come from?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are so right, I was wrong this whole time. I'm an idiot.

hqdefault.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told you it would make your soul burn slow. Amen.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the mind of man.

/thread
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean that's a cute lil video, he got a nice round of applause from the other believers there, but he basically just said "I don't have to explain it to you because my 🤬 is great".

Again... cute, but fundamentally useless
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He did explain it though. 🤬 had no beginning, thus He can't come from somewhere. He's from everlasting to everlasting. Amen.

The man in the vid just broke down the above like a mossberg. Amen.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    From the mind of man.

/thread
    WELL, GODS WORD IS TOO COMPLEX FOR YOU TO BELIEVE, SO YEAH, MAYBE THE MIND OF A MAN IS MORESO WHAT U NEED
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before you were, I am.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The void.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was born in Brooklyn
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Before you were, I am.

King Jesus is the "I AM"

Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    The void.

🤬 fills all in all. There is no void in Him. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    freshb651 wrote: »
    🤬 was born in Brooklyn

How so?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    The void.

🤬 fills all in all. There is no void in Him. Amen.

You're dumb. Clearly don't understand.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was born in Brooklyn. Word to Rafe.
  • annarichart
    annarichart Members Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    I appreciate this post because I usually wonder where he comes from.

Magento Website Development
    hire magento developer
    Magento installation
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He always existed

just cuz we come from something

doesn't mean 🤬 has to come from something
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bill4.gif

^^^ This is basically how we're supposed to believe 🤬 came about.

It's unconvincing at best. Once I stepped away from Christianity everything started to make more sense.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Don't you see, in a way, the most real.... state, is the state of nothing. That's what it's all going to come to. But if somebody is going to argue, that the basic reality is nothingness, where does all this come from? Obviously from nothing. ~Alan Watts

Imu, the void or nothingness is where 🤬 resides. That is why we cannot "reach" 🤬 . The void is like the sea of undifferentiated potential. Everything you could imagine and more is created there. How? Idk I suppose maybe in the same way I can think of something and focus on it and it manifests in "reality" out of "nothingness". I mean obviously not like 🤬 BAM there it is, 🤬 takes a while sometimes that's why the bible recommends learning/practicing patience. Just like the universe, that 🤬 didn't happen overnight.