What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who's a bigger star Trae or Z-Ro?

Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!!Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who is a bigger rap star to you Trae or Z-Ro?

Comments

• damnkpdamnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigger "star"?

Trae has most fame

Zro is better artist
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TDUB1TDUB1 RIP James Tapp aka the real souljaMembers Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Trae is more famous but Zro got better music period. I hate u 🤬 is a classic zro record Trae biggest record is Swang but its still not better than Zro 🤬 .
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TDUB1 wrote: »
    Trae is more famous but Zro got better music period. I hate u 🤬 is a classic zro record Trae biggest record is Swang but its still not better than Zro 🤬 .

His two biggest records chart-wise are definitely "Screwed Up" and "In The Hood"
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Trae has more national exposure, but I dont think anyone from Houston wouldn't say Z Ro was the bigger star. He been doin his thing consistently for a minute
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On paper...Trae
    Word of Mouth/In the Streets...Z-Ro
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Bigger "star"?

Trae has most fame

Zro is better artist

nah
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trae
  • marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh. not these kinda threads again...
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Bigger "star"?

Trae has most fame

Zro is better artist

• #jpp#jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭

Classic
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Z-Ro

Trae the Truth is the Cormega of the south..

The "realest 🤬 " nobody actually remembers an entire verse from...

• trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Texas prolly zro outside of Texas neither… maybe trae he had cartoons after em an more futures outside of Texas artist ain't with hustle gang?
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Trae easily, he made the right moves with the right people.

Rother Vandross' only problem was he was anti-social & grimey early on which hurt his relationships & caused frictional beefs with important people. He's much better now because he's matured. He could become a superstar if he really wanted it. Ro the type of artist dont need much & is happy having weed, cars & money for his family, nothing wrong with that but stardom is the last thing you thinking of when you got it like that.

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Z-Ro had Trae's work ethic, it wouldn't even be close.

More people may be aware of Trae, but Ro easily has more loyal fans. Hell, there was a time when most of Trae's fans were only Trae fans cause of Z-Ro.
  • x the unknownx the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    poll or shut up
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017

More people may be aware of Trae, but Ro easily has more loyal fans. Hell, there was a time when most of Trae's fans were only Trae fans cause of Z-Ro.

I know the only reason I became aware of Trae and bought his debut album Losing Composure was because of his affiliation with Z-Ro, that album ended up being a classic though. Not sure I can agree with the work ethic comment though Ro's always been pretty consistent with releasing material when he's not locked up.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On paper...Trae
    Word of Mouth/In the Streets...Z-Ro

• Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe anyone of these cats would be considered a 'star' outside of Texas
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bolded, what do you mean by this? Z-Ro consistently drops tapes
  • c. skillzc. skillz Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Both are only Texas stars, but Z-Ro has the best catalog and most standout tracks
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they have a double standard against Texas cuz other mcs from outside of Texas drop a couple singles and they get considered mainstream even if they wasn't consistant.
    Texas artist drop radio/tv singles and still get called regional ...
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I don't believe anyone of these cats would be considered a 'star' outside of Texas

hHDqx.gif

what'd i tell you about buttin in grown folks conversation?
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outside of the IC, honesty I never heard of these guys