What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

HipHopDX Breakdown - Andre 3000: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time

achewon87achewon87 Mash Out PosseSurvivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't disagree. *Wiz shrug*
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma need cliff notes for 11min videos
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIDNT EVEN WATCH YET AND I AGREE!
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    False
  • anduinanduin Members Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has those GOAT traits but he's not all the way there. Hit songs, lyricism, his own style put him above most. But I want to hear another solo record from him that's dope all the way through.
  • MontyM.MaxMontyM.Max Across 110th St.Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOH. Laziest 🤬 in the game. JE got his work ethic from 3k.
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahhhh 🤬

3858442-1318284111-bGEIX.gif
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Debatle
  • TDUB1TDUB1 RIP James Tapp aka the real souljaMembers Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as a goat in hiphop but arguably top 10 of all time no doubt.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Why dont 🤬 just say he is the greatest rapper in a group or duo? That is a reasonable and fair argument. But he has 0 solo Hip Hop albums, thats a dealbreaker for me when you got 🤬 with 5-10 solo albums and half of which are classics, its disrespectful to compare 3K to them let alone fix they mouth to call him the GOAT over the aforementioned.

Apparently it's not for a major Hip Hop media outlet to think so. If it is I'm sure the "aforementioned" will surely diss them in an interview or rap, right? If not I don't think anybody else cares but fans and haterrrs lol
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    FOH. Laziest 🤬 in the game. JE got his work ethic from 3k.

Most Dumbest comments in The Reason material. When JE puts out 6 albums and numerous more verses outside of that then holla at me. "FOH"
    🤬 dont count mixtapes but turn a blind eye to his 0 albums that cracks me up.
  • achewon87achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most will agree he needs a solo album before being considered...

Homies argument is interesting just for the fact that the current music climate is not built off of albums, so does 3 stacks really need something that the industry is trying to abandon and that most music fans don't give af about?...

He also adds that Big Boi actually has the better argument if we really break it down like that...

Q-Tip>3 Stacks imo...
  • MazterChefMazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people say this 🤬 ? Top 20 maybe foh

MAKE AN ALBUM
    Cats was like "only the 4 of yall on the IC thinks this" :joy: *reality alert*
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Most will agree he needs a solo album before being considered...

Homies argument is interesting just for the fact that the current music climate is not built off of albums, so does 3 stacks really need something that the industry is trying to abandon and that most music fans don't give af about?...

He also adds that Big Boi actually has the better argument if we really break it down like that...

Q-Tip>3 Stacks imo...

Kendrick has arguably 2 classics at the very least 1, so is he in the convo?