What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Outkast vs The Roots

5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in The Reason
Vote Or Die!!!

Outkast vs The Roots 75 votes

Outkast
66%
Siondwade206sapp08_2001c. skillz5th Letterleftcoastkevnex ginLcnsdbyROYALTYP. Townemaculategman82StewMoore7sKINGECfranknittiCapitalBL.O.S.T.Ibexcaddo manCleveland7venty6 50 votes
The Roots
33%
*~queenbee~*a_listgnsjonoachewon87water ur seedsking hassanHustleThaDonMECCA1000metal face terroristKarl.illedoutJokerzWyldBuilt 4 cuban linxD.OriginalFigoAntwuan89KamPushMeMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14Soloman_The_Wise 25 votes

Comments

• KamPushMeKamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Roots
    Roots>>>>>>>
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    Im listening to Undun as i type but this isnt even close based on Outkasts 1st 3 albums. 3 classics in a row
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    Can't no group 🤬 wit kast, flat out.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tough
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 . This is one of the hardest choices I've had to make.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    Kast easily
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    Easy.
  • D.OriginalD.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    The Roots
    Thats a tough one. Atliens and aquemini are better than any roots albums. But that being said the roots have a better catalogue by far.

3k > black thought >>>>>>>>>>big boi.

Musically the roots are better too.
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    3 Straight classics is hard to argue wit.

• T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Outkast
    Roots is dope & Black Thought is a monster but Outkast made Atliens & Aquemni

Thread
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    This is like asking: Tribe called quest or digital underground.

FOH

Kast the greatest group ever imo, but foh what acting like the Roots are some bums.
  • bck145bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Outkast
    This is easy....best thing about the roots is the picnic...certainly not the music
  • JLlama1980JLlama1980 Members Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outkast
    I've seen them both live in the last 3 years and I love them both for what they contribute to Hip-Hop but I gotta give OutKast the nod here. 1st 3/maybe 4 albums 🤬 on the Roots catalog.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Roots
    Outkast is the most overrated 🤬 in Hip Hop. Get them 🤬 the 🤬 outta here

Right up there with Biggie, Fight Me!
  • AZTGAZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Roots
    Easily
    The Roots
    The Recipe wrote: »

Haven't took a post of yours serious in months. And leave that "fight me! "🤬 to the white boys and Instagram hoes b

I dont care how serious you take my post bruh, I do this for fun and to entertain my self not to be the most respected 🤬 on a forum that talks about ti ass getting grabbed by another man for several days. Im taken serious in real life bruh lol.
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    The Roots

Haven't took a post of yours serious in months. And leave that "fight me! "🤬 to the white boys and Instagram hoes b

I dont care how serious you take my post bruh, I do this for fun and to entertain my self not to be the most respected 🤬 on a forum that talks about ti ass getting grabbed by another man for several days. Im taken serious in real life bruh lol.

Congratulations

But, I honestly dont give a 🤬 why you post here or your "real life".....keep it moving
    The Roots

Congratulations

But, I honestly dont give a 🤬 why you post here or your "real life".....keep it moving

ilsd7cbxi147.gif
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Roots
    Kast had a decent run ...... but how long ago?.....Aquemini, I feel, is the only classic they have
    ATLiens is dope but I don't feel it as classic.

Roots been on their grind ....... and Black Thought is sitting on legendary top 10 status

Every year 3 Stacks front on dropping a solo joint, hurts his legendary status ......