What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Houston heads, whatever happened to Magnificent a/k/a Magno???

Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
He dropped a fire collabo album with Mike Jones called 1st Round Draft Picks then dropped a couple mixtapes afterwards (I think they were called The New Print and The New Print 1.5) then 🤬 he just disappeared which was strange because he had a pretty big buzz.

Comments

• gr8VALuegr8VALue Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    edited January 2017
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike blackballed him
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Magnooo! His Collection Plate double disc cd was fire
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He signed with DJ Clue for what was supposed to be Desert Storm South and never heard much from him after that

Definitely was underrated
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magno lyrically was the hardest 🤬 Swishahouse had

Chamillionaire>>>>>>
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    (didn't feel like being chatty patty)
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magno was niceeeeeeeeeee
  • double0sugedouble0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 the same thing that happened to the rest of them Houston 🤬
    Muhfuckas got tired of hearing about coming dine, man hol' up, sippin lean, switchin lanes, 84s and vogues, crawling similar to a ant, candy paint, 5th wheel leanin, pop trunks, belts and buckles, neon lights, bangin screw, and grills

And yella bone stallions
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magno lyrically was the hardest 🤬 Swishahouse had

Chamillionaire>>>>>>

Cham had bars but Magno had more and was easier to listen to
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    He dropped a fire collabo album with Mike Jones called 1st Round Draft Picks then dropped a couple mixtapes afterwards (I think they were called The New Print and The New Print 1.5) then 🤬 he just disappeared which was strange because he had a pretty big buzz.

Stopped Reading
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Stopped Reading

Like I give a 🤬 what you read or not.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    he was alright.
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasMembers Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magno was nice.
    🤬 is probably working at UPS right now though.