What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

London has a hit song, giggs lock doh

SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm FacelessMembers Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in The Reason
I was in Switzerland and heard this 🤬 last week. The club went crazy. This 🤬 hot... 🤬 what anybody say

Comments

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully you didnt run into that same hoe freddie gibbs did over there, but this is a no for me dog.
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought he was locked up
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. These 🤬 like 40+ trying to get on. Foh.
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never really liked the Giggs slow flow and I'm British, I know a lot of people who love his 🤬 but I just can't get into it.
  • MuhannadMuhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giggs been doing it for a minute. Crazy Titch, Giggs, Kano etc. These UK grime artists and rappers been getting it in IMO.

I'm happy for the brother that he finally seems to break through internationally. Hope he can continue this success.
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Giggs been doing it for a minute. Crazy Titch, Giggs, Kano etc. These UK grime artists and rappers been getting it in IMO.

I'm happy for the brother that he finally seems to break through internationally. Hope he can continue this success.

i dont know anything about him or these other guys you are talking about. I will check for it. i 🤬 with this song heavy.

ain't no age limit to following your dreams
    stop limiting yourself
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be

Cosign
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't expect to like this
    edited January 2017

stop limiting yourself

Bet if bernie sanders came out rapping "🤬 🤬 🤬 " you'd have a 🤬 problem.

bernie_3.jpg?itok=icO_k82T

You can hold the inspiration quotes I'm living real life not dreaming. These 🤬 in the club with 🤬 they daughters age trying to get on with weak raps. Try something else.

stop limiting yourself

You can hold the inspiration quotes I'm living real life not dreaming. These 🤬 in the club with 🤬 they daughters age trying to get on with weak raps. Try something else.
    1) what does giggs have to do with bernie sanders saying 🤬 ?
    2) so now when you 40+ you can't rap if you want AND you can't get young 🤬 ? HAHA
    3) what age is it too old to be a hater? why you worried about an old 🤬 in the club getting 🤬 ? you mad he gonna take your 🤬 or something?

stop limiting yourself

1) what does giggs have to do with bernie sanders saying 🤬 ?
    2) so now when you 40+ you can't rap if you want AND you can't get young 🤬 ? HAHA
    3) what age is it too old to be a hater? why you worried about an old 🤬 in the club getting 🤬 ? you mad he gonna take your 🤬 or something?

🤬 ease off my right to be a equal opportunity hating ass 🤬 and enjoy the rest of your day.

Didn't read btw.

🤬 ease off my right to be a equal opportunity hating ass 🤬 and enjoy the rest of your day.

Didn't read btw.

as long as you admit you a hater, its all good. now go out there and live life, mad rapper.
  • northside7northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been 🤬 with Giggs since 08.

It's just a walk in the park
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Giggs been on you 🤬 🤬
  • black caesarblack caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat is not good.

Didn't read btw.

as long as you admit you a hater, its all good. now go out there and live life, mad rapper.

Nicca I said enjoy your day.

Giggs been on you 🤬 🤬

tumblr_mv8dv4f2zd1s215hao4_250.gif
  • MuhannadMuhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

i dont know anything about him or these other guys you are talking about. I will check for it. i 🤬 with this song heavy.
    Most these artists I named make more grime music (a subgenre of 2step/ UKgarage). Grime is definately an acquired taste, but some of this sh*t goes hard IMO. Dizzie rascal is the most famous one of them.
    I'll probably make a thread about this subgenre and put all you guys onto some UK artists.
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't step in a 🤬 car without hearin' Giggs over here
  • northside7northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't step in a 🤬 car without hearin' Giggs over here

Blade brown still dropping songs?
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this wasnt jiggy worthy family
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why does he rap like how malcolm in the middle's friend talks?
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo if you trynna check out grime forreal, check out Ghetts, Wretch 32, Kano, Bashy, Scorcher and Griminal