What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

T.I. can't catch a break, another show, another stabbing/shooting...

SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm FacelessMembers Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
A show featuring outspoken Atlanta rapper T.I. ended in violence last night, in New Brunswick, Canada.

The rapper is touring the country as part of his “Us or Else” tour. He was in Moncton last night (January 30th), when the incident occurred.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ.com that T.I.’s bodyguard was stabbed three times, in the calf.

The unidentified 23 year old, was involved in a brawl as he was guarding T.I.’s merchandise. Luckily, it was T.I.’s last show in Canada.

http://allhiphop.com/2017/01/31/t-s-bodyguard-stabbed-brawl-show-canada/

Comments

• 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Why would you stab somebody three times in the calf? That makes absolutely no sense.

Now the person he stabbed is either going to press charges in court or handle it himself and shoot the person that stabbed him. Either way its a lose-lose situation for the person that did the stabbing.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn so Moncton is the Canadian Compton

Nah thats Halifax lol. Those scotian 🤬 wildin.
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's gonna be hard to book TI for concerts before long....and 🤬 don't seem to be his fault.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Canadian taxstone wildin
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turkey Bacon
  • illedoutilledout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Why would you stab somebody three times in the calf? That makes absolutely no sense.

Now the person he stabbed is either going to press charges in court or handle it himself and shoot the person that stabbed him. Either way its a lose-lose situation for the person that did the stabbing.

He prolly stabbed the body guard in the calf cause he was on the ground with the body guard standing over him..

In other words the body guard slammed the 🤬 out of dude and while dude was on the ground he started stabbing the body guard in the legs..
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trouble man indeed....
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 grand got 🤬 multiple timez
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Hey @5grand Maybe........Just maybe, YOU should have stabbed someone in the calf when the following happened to you.............

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/544725/let-the-countdown-to-prison-time-begin-offset-from-migos-caught-on-camera-beating-a-fool-up/p2

🤬 kick people when they're down.

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can 🤬 you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting 🤬 in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?
    Word is bond, I grew up around 🤬 . They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and 🤬 you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To 🤬 or get 🤬
    2) To castrate the person that 🤬 you

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and 🤬 you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.

I'm not sure of the point you're trying to make but I can't take you seriously.

• Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TayGettem TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    BpvfOX_CIAA_Bui.jpg

That look like a slimmed down Jadakiss
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    At least no man grabbed his 🤬 . thats always a win.
  • TayGettem TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    BpvfOX_CIAA_Bui.jpg

Umm...

Thats Jada? Damn he slimmed up I thought that was tips bodyguard
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Homie cant do a show without some fuckery these days.
  • TDUB1TDUB1 RIP James Tapp aka the real souljaMembers Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    DAMN THATS CRAZY TIP ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS HE KEEP IT 100 .HE JUST MADE TO MANY MISTAKES TO BE JIGGA OF THE SOUTH THO.
  • RickyRichRickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn so Moncton is the Canadian Compton

Nah thats Halifax lol. Those scotian 🤬 wildin.

lool no lie they some 🤬 up ppl lol .
  • gemini86gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Canadian taxstone wildin

Be safe eh?
  • loch121loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BpvfOX_CIAA_Bui.jpg

Umm...

That is jada right?
  • Mseries_Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How T. I . Even get into Canada, ain't he a convicted felon.