What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Faith Evans & The Notorious B.I.G- When We Party (Feat. Snoop Dogg)

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a mess
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a mess

The only question is; will this be better or worse than Born Again and Duets
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    5 Grand wrote: »
    sounds like a mess

yeah duets was bad but got some cuts on it I like. I havent heard born again in years. I got the og verison of the songs on that album and never looked back. Faith was very talented Idk why she just dont do a solo, This song sounds so forced its terrible. I didnt expect much from this album but 🤬
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 🤬 sounds horrible
    I hope they don't release this
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 galore
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What will snoop not do for a bag ........
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    What will snoop not do for a bag ........

I'm not even putting this 🤬 on snoop. this on Faith and whoever recycling Biggie verse's for a dollar
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a mess

yeah duets was bad but got some cuts on it I like. I havent heard born again in years. I got the og verison of the songs on that album and never looked back. Faith was very talented Idk why she just dont do a solo, This song sounds so forced its terrible. I didnt expect much from this album but 🤬

Duets had songs on it that didn't even feature Biggie at all like "It Has Been Said" and "I'm Wit Whateva" didn't think there could be more of a money grab album than that but I was wrong.
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    sounds like a mess

Duets had songs on it that didn't even feature Biggie at all like "It Has Been Said" and "I'm Wit Whateva" didn't think there could be more of a money grab album than that but I was wrong.

Isn't that the Dipset track? LOLOLOLOLOL !!! How did Puff decide on placing that track on the album? Who thought that was a good idea? 🤬 just randomly added a Dipset track at the last minute.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Faith just keep on 🤬 up biggie's 🤬
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any big name producers attached to this? What about Diddy? I don't think so cause it might be more hype around it ........plus this joint sounds like a low budget production
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay. Another recycled Biggie verse. Can't wait to hear the 2nd half of Life After Death with worse beats.
    Exactly who is this album marketed to?

Because people in their 30s and 40s who remember Ready To Die and Life After Death don't want to hear recycled verses. And people in their teens and twenties aren't interested in Biggie in the first place.

And R&B fans who like Faith aren't interested in recycled Biggie verses.
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    sounds like a mess

Isn't that the Dipset track? LOLOLOLOLOL !!! How did Puff decide on placing that track on the album? Who thought that was a good idea? 🤬 just randomly added a Dipset track at the last minute.

Yeah, it was the track with Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, & Lil Wayne on it. Decent enough track but had absolutely nothing to do with Biggie LOL.
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Video in OP is not working for me, sounds like I got lucky from the comments in here
    edited February 2017
    Im wondering who's idea was it to have a westcoast track as the first single? Lol. No hate because i live in Cali but wtf?That beat shouldve went to someone else this 🤬 is terrible
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    This is not needed
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Talkin about partying and 🤬 on the west coast....when this man died on the west coast.

Have mercy.

Didnt want to say this but you did and i agree.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im wondering who's idea was it to have a westcoast track as the first single? Lol. No hate because i live in Cali but wtf?That beat shouldve went to someone else this 🤬 is terrible
    Actually 1st single was NYC ft Jadakiss. I posted it in the album thread. Threadstarter just didnt bump the thread
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao this being a West Coast song is so disrespectful.

This 🤬 isn't that bad tho.... Much better than Born Again
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unnecessary