What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I lost count on how many times i cheated (((lmaooo))))

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the 🤬 is this guys? Do better please, I dont want to see this sap ass 🤬 ... Passive aggression embodied
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why the world equates sex with love

Monogamy is for safety from stds
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    Imo this is the disastrous outcome of trying to make men, especially young men deny their biological nature and urges. It's like if everything in your body is screaming for water, but then society wants to deem you some kind of scumbag when you actually take the drink every fiber of your being is screaming for

It's like with forcing unnatural monogamy on young men you are almost setting them up for failure and leading to them labeling themselves and being labeled by others as dogs. They could very easily be very caring, loving, thoughtful in all other aspects of what it means to be a nurturing boyfriend/partner, but if they can't live up to an impossible task, they ain't 🤬 , it's 🤬 up

What I saw in that video was a young man who clearly loved that girl, but could not deny his biological nature. And what I saw with her was a beautiful young lady who let society define for her what a good relationship should be. So all of the good, the fact that he was her best friend, it should be disregarded because he needed to sow his wild oats a bit? If she could understand that his love for her had nothing to do with his biological urges, who knows, maybe these two would still be together

/thread
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Aint no way I'd be sitting there asking him about this 🤬 years later with tears in my eyes. I wouldnt give that muthafucka the satisfaction. Look how pleased he looks with himself.

I had tears just watching her have tears. Hope she found something or someone to make her smile.

jesus christ, really?

the whole 🤬 look fake/set up if we keeping it g real.

Yes, MFer. I cry at fictitious 🤬 all the time, so that makes no difference to me. It's still a feasible scenario, 🤬 happens on a daily basis.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint no way I'd be sitting there asking him about this 🤬 years later with tears in my eyes. I wouldnt give that muthafucka the satisfaction. Look how pleased he looks with himself.

@ReppinTime
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had tears just watching her have tears. Hope she found something or someone to make her smile.

jesus christ, really?

the whole 🤬 look fake/set up if we keeping it g real.

Yes, MFer. I cry at fictitious 🤬 all the time, so that makes no difference to me. It's still a feasible scenario, 🤬 happens on a daily basis.

why i gotta be an MFer.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

thats not whats going on, but ok

@AP21 Well go ahead and tell me whats going on since you know so much.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt pain like this when the falcons lost
  • AP21
    edited February 2017

so he supposed to be in tears in order for you to believe he is sincere in his contrition?

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN...the sooner ya'll realize this and stop trying to make them process 🤬 like you all, the better most of ya'll will be. Stop trying to domesticate and emasculate men!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

so he supposed to be in tears in order for you to believe he is sincere in his contrition?

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN...the sooner ya'll realize this and stop trying to make them process 🤬 like you all, the better most of ya'll will be. Stop trying to domesticate and emasculate men!!

I agree with your sentiment, but come on, dude did look a little satisfied with himself.
  • AP21

I agree with your sentiment, but come on, dude did look a little satisfied with himself.

i watched the same video that you did, and didnt get that

but i ask, did people expect him to shed tears in order to prove he was sincere?

I mean, it had to be awkward af for both of them to be up there in the first place. Why would he be smiling at something like that? I just dont get how ya'll can even come to that conclusion...
  • AP21

he didnt seem "satisfied". he had that same look that white people have when they've already called the cops and you trying to reason with em.

Bigdsd1IYAA-iJS.jpg:large

acceptable answer
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Copper wrote: »
    If you dont belive nor want to be in an monogamous relationship dont get into one.

I am in total agreement with you there, my point was more about society making it seem like 1. That's the only way to be in a committed relationship and that 2. Being a male who is fulfilling your biological imperatives makes you a bad person
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

i watched the same video that you did, and didnt get that

but i ask, did people expect him to shed tears in order to prove he was sincere?

I mean, it had to be awkward af for both of them to be up there in the first place. Why would he be smiling at something like that? I just dont get how ya'll can even come to that conclusion...

To me, it wasn't just his look. It was the combination of his demeanor and the things he said. I don't know the dude so I could be completely wrong. It just seemed to me to be fake, especially him pouring it on in the end about wanting to see her grow and all that 🤬 . I just don't buy it. But that's really just speculation based on perception and nothing else.