What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

RBE: Math Hoffa Vs ShowOff.. The 'Bully' battle from the “Lift His Soul 3” card…

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in The Battle Rap Zone

RBE: Math Hoffa Vs ShowOff.. The 'Bully' battle from the “Lift His Soul 3” card… 6 votes

Math Holmes got 30'd…
66%
gifteddamnkpscrapper1Trillaaaaaa 4 votes
Larry Hoffa lost 2-1…
0%
The Math Hoffa flabby and sick pity vote option.…
33%
dwade206geechee slim 2 votes

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Showoff 3-0
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit I'm Mad Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the wackest battle I've seen in a while. Showoff 3-0.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn never thought I d see Showoff get gassed.. .Showoff 🤬 Showoff....yo these 2 should never get a check from battle rap again
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Gas or not Showoff clear 3-0. No debate.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at larry hoffa
  • stringer bell
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Math Hoffa flabby and sick pity vote option.…
    Maff got dat. 3-Oh.
    🤬 Showoff.
    🤬 whoever disagree.
  • stringer bell
  • Lurkristocrat
    Maff got dat. 3-Oh.
    🤬 Showoff.
    🤬 whoever disagree.

Where the hell u been at?
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Math Holmes got 30'd…
    🤬 was mad average. Show actually got bars. Math strategy was to come with 3 full rounds of wack ass 🤬 🤬 . Really. C'mon son. One round is enough. Both fake bully 🤬 . Pick on 🤬 softer or smaller than them. I was hoping punches were thrown to make it exciting. Math was never the same after Diz. TTop buried him. This has to be the final coffin.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo anyone knows the song that ends the blog?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder project of the inner pride process Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Lurkristocrat

Wow, out of all people i thought it was, it DEF wasnt brizz lol
  • stringer bell
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When was Showoff ever considered a bully tho?
  • the ghost
    the ghost Craftsman The OthersideMembers Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Math needs to find Diz and beat that ass so he can get some confidence back.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Math Holmes got 30'd…
    the ghost wrote: »
    Math 🤬 ass couldn't knock out Dose or Serious Jones yet you think he gon whoop Diz?
  • the ghost
    edited March 2017
    Math 🤬 ass couldn't knock out Dose or Serious Jones yet you think he gon whoop Diz?

Uh i seem to remember him takin Serious legs out from under him and i'll give you that that Dose 🤬 .

Diz had a clean shot and didn't even drop Math and threw a bunch of weak punches and had 🤬 ready to jump in case he started gettin whooped on.

Both them dudes are suckaz but Diz especially because he's been on that tough guy 🤬 on the low for awhile in his battles and that 🤬 is unprofessionally.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diz been on that fake tough guy 🤬 . He pulled that 🤬 with arcane n math was there to calm him down.

Math got by off his legacy n once that got stomped out you find out his bars are average.

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same 🤬
  • Lurkristocrat
    Trollio wrote: »
    Diz been on that fake tough guy 🤬 . He pulled that 🤬 with arcane n math was there to calm him down.

Math got by off his legacy n once that got stomped out you find out his bars are average.

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same 🤬

Math never was nice. He was most notable from knocking another wack 🤬 out, his battle wit iron soloman and his 3rd against rex
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same 🤬

Math never was nice. He was most notable from knocking another wack 🤬 out, his battle wit iron soloman and his 3rd against rex

I never said hoffa was nice
    Just loud n aggressive with forced punches like his real life
  • Elzo69Renaissance

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same 🤬

Actually the Marv one battle was his best work
  • Lurkristocrat

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same 🤬

Actually the Marv one battle was his best work

Idk if i seen that.
  • the ghost
    I actually thought he was givin it to Diz before the punch, i feel like thats the last time he was somewhat good.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder project of the inner pride process Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually thought he was givin it to Diz before the punch, i feel like thats the last time he was somewhat good.

nah he had a dope battle with chilla after that one.