What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

fortyacresfortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
edited March 2017 in The Forum of Fame

idjut.gif

Comments

• Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man......

I literally laughed out loud at this sumbitch
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I hate smartdumb 🤬 .
  • AZTGAZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Imma put it like this

C5tgP5ZVAAAp9MD.jpg:large

I aint watch the video but this 🤬 cracked me up.
  • fortyacresfortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    ebro ethered this dumb 🤬 about continents, this is what happens to smartdumb 🤬 when they only just read headlines.
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma put it like this

Crying.
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma put it like this

Who said this dumb 🤬
  • R.D.R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's not an idiot at all

He may very well be and likely is wrong but questioning it is what you should do
  • fortyacresfortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    R.D. wrote: »
    He's not an idiot at all

He may very well be and likely is wrong but questioning it is what you should do

You do not question theorems only theories, especially things you can experiment and test yourself , his rebuttals were/are idiotic and Ebro of all people with simple logic exposed him.
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He still trolling

Anyone who's Ever been on a plane and looked out of the window would know Earth is round
    Stew wrote: »
    ^^never been on a plane post

You're welcome to take his place and explain the reasoning.

I'm sorry I cursed, I legit want the explanation behind that. If you're just talking out your ass trying to be a 🤬 , that's cool too

Suck my 🤬 , otherwise I'd genuinely like to hear the explanation in one of you's words
    @Elzo69Renaissance offer extended to you as well?

You 🤬 made a statement and I want you to stand on. Why snicker like 🤬 when you can help me?
  • marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • your flynessyour flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    @Elzo69Renaissance offer extended to you as well?

growing up on the Gulf Coast it was easy to tell because you can see the bottom of the ships disappear while still seeing the top of it
  • #jpp#jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    He still trolling

Anyone who's Ever been on a plane and looked out of the window would know Earth is round

Funny (sad) thing is, Bob and Kyrie stupid ass too are both superstars. They get on planes all the 🤬 damn time, lol.
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the earth could be flat tho, I have watched a shitload of video's on the subject and they have some very good points.
This discussion has been closed.