What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nicki Minaj f/ Drake & Lil Wayne - "No Frauds"

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the song
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nicki and meek have 1 thing in common.. Wack ass replies
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pap,Joe,REM need to find out if they can get that ante up beat cleared and go in on that

Or drop it on a mixtape if they cant
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    We knew we wasn't getting a direct response from Nicki, a subliminal was the best we could ask for. She came with 2 heavyweights, proof that Nicki is egotistical & a coward. But it's the best & safest course of action for her IF we even get a subliminal.

edit: I didnt hear the record before I posted

• Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    I love how Wayne's verse is "🤬 whatever they're on" lol
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

Is this it ? Sounds like Drake wrote the hook. She directly responded to Rem, 🤬 on her son (SMMFH), Pap & said she dont have a 360 deal and how numbers matter.

It was OK, a good slew of jabs. Ball's in Rem's court now. Can't lie that was smart getting Wayne & Drake on the record. It's ironic but perceptively clever.
  • Sion
    Both Remy's disses were better than this. The record is just perceptive, idiots will say Nicki got her, imo Nicki's delivery was weak. Remy can end Nicki's career if she plays this smart.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the song is dope. Im feeling that hook but weak disses tho. Lol at Nicki throwing drake in talkin bout "me and drizzy laughed at that"

Pap on go time lol
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The verse itself wasn't a bad response what took away from it was the 2 wack verses from Wayne and Drake....If she was gonna go the one verse route she should have pulled a Jay takeover style and gave Remy a verse Safaree a verse and Meek a verse but ANYBODY saying her verse wasn't a nice response is lying it just wasn't a full 7 minute song like what Remy gave her
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea why she needed Drake and Lil Wayne on the track to respond.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more I think about it the more I can't rock with this response
    Who is ra and why nicki gotta out her for havin plastic surgery just to get at remy?
    Why she gotta put drake in it talkin bout they laughed at back to back?
    That's grounds for collateral damage
  • Sion
    Sion wrote: »

Is this it ? Sounds like Drake wrote the hook. She directly responded to Rem, 🤬 on her son (SMMFH), Pap & said she dont have a 360 deal and how numbers matter.

It was OK, a good slew of jabs. Ball's in Rem's court now. Can't lie that was smart getting Wayne & Drake on the record. It's ironic but perceptively clever.

You being to optimistic again 🤬 yeah she got Wayne and Drake but both there verse where horrible Wayne out here sounding like young thug they was supposed to be her outlaws on this track they pussied out with their safe ass verses then they both say how Nicki getting finer

Like c'mon b this the 🤬 that's accused of pumping more plastic than Matel and this is what both of y'all say?

Not she's the queen of rap

Not don't 🤬 with Nicki

Just she's getting finer

I thought she had a line with this until I read it

"Heard your 🤬 on "Yuck," I guess you needed a Pap"

All females get paps no matter the condition of their vaginas of course a plastic made 🤬 would understand that this track riddled with ally-oops for remy

That's just regular female hygiene for you not to know that make me think you got dumpster 🤬 or you let a man write this

I'm on your side.

It's perceptive and the media is gonna eat this alive because it's a response to Remy. Nvm the verses were weak, all 🤬 wanted was blood. Drake & Wayne are just there to get it to the right channels & have people overlook everything else they're not there to diss anyone.

Perceptively she's trying to get ppl to make the comparisons that's why she has them on the track & brought up numbers. Now we wait for Rem's reply...