What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nicki Minaj f/ Drake & Lil Wayne - "No Frauds"

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn the game a hoe
    He the type 🤬 to be the 1st person to comment when a hoe post that "🤬 ain't 🤬 , I'm single" status on facebook
    Talkin bout some "you ok? U need to talk? Check yo inbox"

"Why do 🤬 that are not involved love to get involved?"

"Why do 🤬 claim the streets and act just like the law?"

article-doc-cz1tm-1JvUTZpILh3c140a53f548093a02-250_634x418.jpg

this is my problem with this 🤬 ....

meek snitched on safari to get nikki but game swooping in after thy break and use the break up to say the 🤬 wasnt 🤬 to get an in.....

thats corny as fukk

trey just smashed and no one heard 🤬 , he the winner out of it all
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if pap jump in i really wonder if drake or wayne would go at him or respond....
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if pap jump in i really wonder if drake or wayne would go at him or respond....

Still waiting on that Sean and Kendrick
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki clapped her.One verse no need for a whole song ether and shether whole songs babblin and lying

Jigga and nicki one verse head shots wit facts.On top of that this will get tick on the radio it's ova
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Remy can checkmate her now if she makes the right moves.

1)come on a original beat that way nobody could block it from being played.
    2) once you do that because of the hype of the "Battle" and 🤬 would be everywhere.
    3) which can make it a hit and and Nicki will either have to take the L for being bodied twice or she'll have to reply
  • 2stepz_ahead
    remy and pap take down ymcmb...

🤬 'll make birdman pay wayne so he can leave and wont be attached to him no more
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol nicki keeps bragging on IG
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki clapped her.One verse no need for a whole song ether and shether whole songs babblin and lying

Jigga and nicki one verse head shots wit facts.On top of that this will get tick on the radio it's ova

You have have such great sport analysis for you to come in here with this 🤬 is mind boggling

How you Gona out Nicki and jigga in the same sentence when it comes to shots or anything other than sales for that matter
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki can outbar and outflow remy easily. Idk why she dont come with something harder than that.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicky verse was not bad, we wanted a response. We got it. However the drake n Wayne features automatically gives her an L for being too weak to stand on her own. Remy would be wise to not get papoose or any other rapper to ride w her. Even if Nicky puts out a smash diss record, remy can forever say she ain't go looking for help and showed up to a 1×1 fight n Nicky was 🤬 n got her crew instead of squaring up
  • SUPREME SEVEN STAR
    SUPREME SEVEN STAR Members Posts: 60
    NY just started to gain ground in Hip Hop...this the same type #1 vs.#2 (Jay vs. Nas) Beef that allowed the South to takeover...what some 🤬 from the South, Midwest or West come into the picture and reign SUPREME!!!!!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Nicki can outbar and outflow remy easily. Idk why she dont come with something harder than that.

No she can't
  • Go figure

No she can't

Cant outbar or outflow? Flow isnt even debateable imo. Rem was a better rapper during the terror squad days she lost it
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

No she can't

Cant outbar or outflow? Flow isnt even debateable imo. Rem was a better rapper during the terror squad days she lost it

Nikki spitting 2010 Ludacris/Big Sean corny punchline flow in 2017 on these new tracks it's pathetic. Remy easily is better.
  • Go figure
    edited March 2017

No she can't

Nikki spitting 2010 Ludacris/Big Sean corny punchline flow in 2017 on these new tracks it's pathetic. Remy easily is better.

Bruh, in 2017, remy cant even stay on beat. By default that should put nicki ahead
  • bck145
    bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

No she can't

Nikki's best flow isn't even shether level....remy wins flow easily
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki stunting on IG

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F03%2FSwaggyP-2.gif

they need to run into each other asap nicki once she backstage somewhere and see remy
    giphy.gif
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remy can checkmate her now if she makes the right moves.

1)come on a original beat that way nobody could block it from being played.
    2) once you do that because of the hype of the "Battle" and 🤬 would be everywhere.
    3) which can make it a hit and and Nicki will either have to take the L for being bodied twice or she'll have to reply

@ the bolded. Thats the problem.

Young Money is a hit factory, Terror Squad isn't.

How many hits has Young Money had in the past 6 months and how many hits has Terror Squad had in the past 6 months?
  • Go figure
    bck145 wrote: »

No she can't

Nikki's best flow isn't even shether level....remy wins flow easily

This 🤬 sounds bias as hell u got it brother man