What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne - Changed It (more Remy shots)

Comments

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Canibus lost because his first Album sucked in a time when classics were coming out. LL surprised because it was like oh 🤬 old man still got it. When it was really just turning Bis lines back at him. 99% of your fans wear high heels was hard and true. 99% percent of your fans don't exist was obviously not true if he was buzzing off mixes and features.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to derail the thread, but here's the Canibus/DMX/N.O.R.E Hot 97 Freestyle. Listen to the whole thing and then consider it was around the time that 4,3,2,1 came out and the whole beef with LL Cool J.

This was before DMX and N.O.R.E's solo albums

We thought Canibus was better than DMX and N.O.R.E. and he was going to pick up where Rakim left off. This was before Jay Z picked up steam and Nas had just dropped The Firm so people said he was washed up. In fact, Canibus was on The Firm album and might have had the illest verse.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Canibus lost because his first Album sucked in a time when classics were coming out. LL surprised because it was like oh 🤬 old man still got it. When it was really just turning Bis lines back at him. 99% of your fans wear high heels was hard and true. 99% percent of your fans don't exist was obviously not true if he was buzzing off mixes and features.

How is this line etherous?
  • 5 Grand
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I wish 99% of my fans wore high heels and I was going gold/platinum
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Not to derail the thread, but here's the Canibus/DMX/N.O.R.E Hot 97 Freestyle. Listen to the whole thing and then consider it was around the time that 4,3,2,1 came out and the whole beef with LL Cool J.

We thought Canibus was better than DMX and N.O.R.E. and he was going to pick up where Rakim left off. This was before Jay Z picked up steam and Nas had just dropped The Firm so people said he was washed up. In fact, Canibus was on The Firm album and might have had the illest verse.

The firm cd not hot bra … it was missin mega…
    If I'm not for getin canibus goin at eminem did not help I think eminem really finished em …
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly!!!!!!! 🤬 favorite rappers favorite rapper wished they had that fan base plus you gotta be crazy if dudes are not buying his records too. 🤬 will buy it because females love it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Guys make a thread about cannibuss and LL
  • 5 Grand
    edited March 2017

If I'm not for getin canibus goin at eminem did not help I think eminem really finished em

Nah, LL stuck a fork in him with Back Where I Belong.

Then Canibus responded with a song called Rip The Jacker.

Rip The Jacker - Canibus

The problem was that LL Cool J, well 99% of his fans wore high heels, and Canibus was talking 🤬 about LL's wife. He was saying things that weren't true. Just think about it, Jay was talking 🤬 about Nas's baby mama that was true. But Canibus was just making things up about LL's WIFE!!!

Basically Canibus got himself blacklisted and I heard that LL even gave him a beatdown for talking 🤬 about his wife.

By the time Canibus started beefing with Eminem he was on an independent label and Eminem was going diamond.

Canibus is arguably the least strategic battle rapper in the history of Hip Hop.

Then he lost that battle to Dizaster.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

Exactly!!!!!!! 🤬 favorite rappers favorite rapper wished they had that fan base plus you gotta be crazy if dudes are not buying his records too. 🤬 will buy it because females love it

COSIGN 100%
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

It was etherous because it was true..

Around that time,
    Uncle L was making music for the ladies,
    He was coming off the wack ass phenomenon song..
  • 5 Grand
    illedout wrote: »

Around that time,

But what's wrong with appealing to the ladies?

Thats the question you haven't answered. You seem to be suggesting that its preferable to have dudes sweating you and trying to get your autograph rather than having honeys follow you to the hotel room.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

Around that time,

Thats the question you haven't answered. You seem to be suggesting that its preferable to have dudes sweating you and trying to get your autograph rather than having honeys follow you to the hotel room.

Hip hop is not 2 cater 4 tha ladies goofy is why they got rnb fa that…
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had more to do w the time it was during the beef...it was after the shiny suit era n 🤬 was getting grimey..so he attacked LL for being pop
  • natural born sinners

If I'm not for getin canibus goin at eminem did not help I think eminem really finished em

Nah, LL stuck a fork in him with Back Where I Belong.

Then Canibus responded with a song called Rip The Jacker.

Rip The Jacker - Canibus

The problem was that LL Cool J, well 99% of his fans wore high heels, and Canibus was talking 🤬 about LL's wife. He was saying things that weren't true. Just think about it, Jay was talking 🤬 about Nas's baby mama that was true. But Canibus was just making things up about LL's WIFE!!!

Basically Canibus got himself blacklisted and I heard that LL even gave him a beatdown for talking 🤬 about his wife.

By the time Canibus started beefing with Eminem he was on an independent label and Eminem was going diamond.

Canibus is arguably the least strategic battle rapper in the history of Hip Hop.

Then he lost that battle to Dizaster.

W a notebook in one hand and an arm on a sling...🤬 was a loss from afar
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

Around that time,

Cosign and welcome to the IC fam. I remember one cat made a thread (I think it was Waterproof) and he asked what rapper if you could would you want to chill with backstage, 🤬 was saying Jeezy, NaS, Ross, Jay, Andre 3000 etc. I said "Trey Songz or Chris Brown cuz all their fans are women and they gonna have mad hoes backstage". 🤬 were legit angry with me for saying that LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SMMFH.
  • 5 Grand
    Sion wrote: »

Around that time,

Cosign and welcome to the IC fam. I remember one cat made a thread (I think it was Waterproof) and he asked what rapper if you could would you want to chill with backstage, 🤬 was saying Jeezy, NaS, Ross, Jay, Andre 3000 etc. I said "Trey Songz or Chris Brown cuz all their fans are women and they gonna have mad hoes backstage". 🤬 were legit angry with me for saying that LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SMMFH.

In all honesty, I'd want to chill with Nicki backstage.

Anybody that would rather chill with Nas backstage over Nicki is suspect.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Around that time,

The nerve of this 🤬 :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • 5 Grand

Around that time,

Out of curiosity, what rapper would you want to chill with backstage?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Around that time,

Out of curiosity, what rapper would you want to chill with backstage?

I'd rather soak up game from a GOAT. That plastic self-loathing 🤬 does nothing for me. I got my own girl for all that.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Around that time,

You not getting no 🤬 just because you got backstage with her stop it at least them other 🤬 gonna have poppable hoes backstage
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    Canibus wasn't deep enough in the game to make it out of a beef with someone like LL. He coulda never won that war. I mean, dude will forever be stitched into history because of it, but the books will show it as him being LL's 🤬 .
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Just like Remy to Nicki
  • rap mysterio
    rap mysterio Members Posts: 171 ✭✭

Around that time,

You not getting no 🤬 just because you got backstage with her stop it at least them other 🤬 gonna have poppable hoes backstage

• natural born sinners
    So this is it for this beef. Sad turn out...far as epic battle failures this 🤬 right up there w that shady sponsored ppv that hollow battled how budden on. "IMA GO IN MY BAG" lol
  • natural born sinners
    🤬 literally went on to put his hand in a real gym bag hahaha...i still believe that's where battle rap lost most of its steam