What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne - Changed It (more Remy shots)

124»

Comments

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    @5grand you can't compare this 2 ll vs can Ctfu… nobody outside the internet new who cannibus was honestly rem has a bigger base…

@KillaCham no way nikky owns 100 percent 2 that… not even her touring lol you gassin shawty up 4 failure folk

Jeezy black balled gucci back then fast forward the years Gucci run trap music an jeezy can't think of a hit evn if it was dm 2 him

You obviously weren't living in New York during that time period.

Canibus was destroying mix tapes and posse jams. My roommate had a tape called DMX vs Canibus. This was before either one of the had an album out. It had the N.O.R.E./DMX/Canibus Hot 97 freestyle along with some other freestyles and posse jams.

We thought Canibus was going to be the one to dethrone LL but it didn't happen.

And I didn't have the internet back then. I didn't get online until 1999. I was 25.

You was 25 in '99??? oh.gif

I was 25 last year lol
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Canibus busted LL's ass in that battle
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Canibus busted LL's ass in that battle

2nd round k.o. top 3 diss record of all time.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    @5grand you can't compare this 2 ll vs can Ctfu… nobody outside the internet new who cannibus was honestly rem has a bigger base…

@KillaCham no way nikky owns 100 percent 2 that… not even her touring lol you gassin shawty up 4 failure folk

Jeezy black balled gucci back then fast forward the years Gucci run trap music an jeezy can't think of a hit evn if it was dm 2 him

You obviously weren't living in New York during that time period.

Canibus was destroying mix tapes and posse jams. My roommate had a tape called DMX vs Canibus. This was before either one of the had an album out. It had the N.O.R.E./DMX/Canibus Hot 97 freestyle along with some other freestyles and posse jams.

We thought Canibus was going to be the one to dethrone LL but it didn't happen.

And I didn't have the internet back then. I didn't get online until 1999. I was 25.

You was 25 in '99??? oh.gif

I was 25 last year lol

Lmfao, even Jazzy shittin on this 🤬 :joy:
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    This also tha 1st time I seen nikky been talked about so much I. This blogs … an it don't consist of bunch lil thots discussing it… so my question is how many y'all actually ride round listening 2 nikky music.…? Or ya jus wave riding ?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017