What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

URL: Danny Myers vs Steams from the "Born Legacy 4” card…

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in The Battle Rap Zone

URL: Danny Myers vs Steams from the "Born Legacy 4” card… 6 votes

Danny Myers/The Bar 🤬 /Battle Rap Hugger/Danny Cornball/Danny Teller/The Human Battle Toad…
83%
geechee slimdon_simmyhoodsaviorHarlemThumzUpMicmacmar3of3m 5 votes
Steams/Steamsly/The of Leader of the Cakes(pause)/We Gas Hard General...
16%
Trillaaaaaa 1 vote
Debatable…
0%

Comments

• Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Danny in the first, Steams in the second it comes down to the 3rd imo. They both had good closing rounds but some might not 🤬 with the "Danny talking to Miss Battle Rap" angle but I got Myers 2-1.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny Myers/The Bar 🤬 /Battle Rap Hugger/Danny Cornball/Danny Teller/The Human Battle Toad…
    "Bodygaurd put it in past tense n get 🤬 /gaurd body"???

Steams been trash.. Danny took it
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legs shoulders knees and toes?? Is dis 🤬 🤬 ??
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that steamed vegetable line was mean af
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meyers is one of the most consistent battlers in the game. I like how he is more than gun talk too. He mixes up some knowledge, science, religion,etc in his rap.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steams/Steamsly/The of Leader of the Cakes(pause)/We Gas Hard General...
    Danny last round was corny
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Meyers is one of the most consistent battlers in the game. I like how he is more than gun talk too. He mixes up some knowledge, science, religion,etc in his rap.

That mix is why he in my personal top 5.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭