What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

No Frauds is a fraud record hit wise. Drops even further on the charts.

2

Comments

  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol y'all on some beauty salon argument 🤬

    Come bruh it's been known... Anyone disrespecting MC i will throw the cape on
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    bruh the fact you want bring numbers up Mariah vs nicki makes you look foolish.

    Mariah blowing nicki out the water. She has 3 diamond albums. 1 of those albums out sold Nicki's whole discography.

    @ me when that plastic 🤬 has numbers than can compare to a real musician. Don't know why im wasting time going back and fourth. Only a brain dead person would think Nicki is the better and most successful artist.

    Mariah has had recent singles that got into the top 100. She doesnt need to jump on anyone's song or have someone get on her song to make sure she gets a billboard entry.


    LOL do not @ me this is not even 000000.1 % of being comparable.
    Of course it's not comparable. You talking about 🤬 that happened 3 decades ago compared to a time when people barely buy albums anymore. Meanwhile Porkbelly Carey been flopping left and right for the past 10 years. So why did you bring NFL shoulders up into this thread again?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    bruh the fact you want bring numbers up Mariah vs nicki makes you look foolish.

    Mariah blowing nicki out the water. She has 3 diamond albums. 1 of those albums out sold Nicki's whole discography.

    @ me when that plastic 🤬 has numbers than can compare to a real musician. Don't know why im wasting time going back and fourth. Only a brain dead person would think Nicki is the better and most successful artist.

    Mariah has had recent singles that got into the top 100. She doesnt need to jump on anyone's song or have someone get on her song to make sure she gets a billboard entry.


    LOL do not @ me this is not even 000000.1 % of being comparable.
    Of course it's not comparable. You talking about 🤬 that happened 3 decades ago compared to a time when people barely buy albums anymore. Meanwhile Porkbelly Carey been flopping left and right for the past 10 years. So why did you bring NFL shoulders up into this thread again?

    you must love plastic then...

    Mariah is built normal... tf you see her looking big?

    these are last month

    mariah-carey-nickelodeon-s-kids-choice-awards-in-los-angeles-03-11-2017-2.jpg
    mariah-carey-at-nickelodeon-2017-kids-choice-awards-in-los-angeles-03-11-2017_1.jpg
    mariah-carey-at-nickelodeon-2017-kids-choice-awards-in-los-angeles-march-11-2017_112115236.jpg
    24c9c528-705c-4bc5-bfc1-9da359b68f8e-wenn31169222.jpg


    While nicki's body is melting

    nicki-minaj-fake-butt.png
    786bb734f81c9a278c18d44d0eeb53ab--plastic-surgery-gone-wrong-what-you-see.jpg

  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    You need some fresh air
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Mariah Carey vs nicki Minaj debate is absolutely stupid

    BEEN SAYING THAT. Cham always tries to compare a real established artist to a whack ass female rapper

    keep the Remy and Nicki comparisons.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chante Moore >>>> Mariah

    Looks and talent

    STOP

    Mariah writes and produces her own music.
    5 octave range and shes aging beautifully
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    bruh the fact you want bring numbers up Mariah vs nicki makes you look foolish.

    Mariah blowing nicki out the water. She has 3 diamond albums. 1 of those albums out sold Nicki's whole discography.

    @ me when that plastic 🤬 has numbers than can compare to a real musician. Don't know why im wasting time going back and fourth. Only a brain dead person would think Nicki is the better and most successful artist.

    Mariah has had recent singles that got into the top 100. She doesnt need to jump on anyone's song or have someone get on her song to make sure she gets a billboard entry.


    LOL do not @ me this is not even 000000.1 % of being comparable.
    Of course it's not comparable. You talking about 🤬 that happened 3 decades ago compared to a time when people barely buy albums anymore. Meanwhile Porkbelly Carey been flopping left and right for the past 10 years. So why did you bring NFL shoulders up into this thread again?

    you must love plastic then...

    Mariah is built normal... tf you see her looking big?

    these are last month

    mariah-carey-nickelodeon-s-kids-choice-awards-in-los-angeles-03-11-2017-2.jpg
    mariah-carey-at-nickelodeon-2017-kids-choice-awards-in-los-angeles-03-11-2017_1.jpg
    mariah-carey-at-nickelodeon-2017-kids-choice-awards-in-los-angeles-march-11-2017_112115236.jpg
    24c9c528-705c-4bc5-bfc1-9da359b68f8e-wenn31169222.jpg


    While nicki's body is melting

    nicki-minaj-fake-butt.png
    786bb734f81c9a278c18d44d0eeb53ab--plastic-surgery-gone-wrong-what-you-see.jpg

    The left pic of the last pic is an obvious photoshop
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Chante Moore >>>> Mariah

    Looks and talent

    STOP

    Mariah writes and produces her own music.
    5 octave range and shes aging beautifully
    image.jpg
    GwsaGloeER0CGgcJDAEWWRMfBgAbSEJESwkCAg==.jpg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Chante Moore >>>> Mariah

    Looks and talent

    STOP

    Mariah writes and produces her own music.
    5 octave range and shes aging beautifully
    image.jpg
    GwsaGloeER0CGgcJDAEWWRMfBgAbSEJESwkCAg==.jpg

    I seen her on TV like a month ago she doesn't look like that

    this awhile argument on who looks better is fraudulent because if we compare non surgery pics Nicki don't match to prime Mariah if we Gona compare pics pick them when they are at the same age at least

    And lastly how u comparing a legend in the game to a broad who had a run?

    Your whole argument is she ain't popping as much right but

    Everybody falls off with sales down the line the exception is Mariah line stretches states and Nicki goes 20 blocks

    You can't argue about sales you can't argue about talent so you take this argument down to some petty lip stick alley 🤬 on who looks better

    Mariah Carey is damn near 50 still bad Nicki ass looking​ like a whole other entity because of the poor surgery

    Mariah networth 500 Nicki 75

    Unless nicki invest into an extremely startup tech company she not catching Mariah by selling album's



    If Nicki dropped a album every year for 20 years and went play every album she still wouldn't catch up to mariah


    We really Gona compare 3 albums and 10 year run to a 27+ yeah run like Mariah foh this whole argument is absolutely 🤬 Ludacris from all angles
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Dunno where to start with that post between you thinking Nicki has had more surgery than Mariah or you spelling "ludicrous" like the ATL rapper.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    KillaCham wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Chante Moore >>>> Mariah

    Looks and talent

    STOP

    Mariah writes and produces her own music.
    5 octave range and shes aging beautifully
    image.jpg
    GwsaGloeER0CGgcJDAEWWRMfBgAbSEJESwkCAg==.jpg
    You can't argue about sales you can't argue about talent so you take this argument down to some petty lip stick alley 🤬 on who looks better
    How when Menace is the one who started comparing their looks? Matter fact, you know he randomly brought that 🤬 up in this thread like he does everything thread right? Or are you just holding his purse for him.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I 🤬 on Drake every chance I get. He's a 🤬 but Back to Back was a good record. Nicky is trash bro and No Frauds is a joke. I blame Wayne 🤬 ass. I'm glad Baby 🤬 ass put his wack ass 🤬 on hold. They all need to jump off a cliff.

    Did I mention Drake is a 🤬 ?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2017
    Nobody said the song was hot. The premise of this thread is stupid af though when diss records never do very well commercially.

    Then we got people in here bringing up Mariah Carey's networth and busting out the time machine talking about songs she dropped while we were in pre-school lol wtf does that have to do with anything? Especially in a thread about a song flopping when that 🤬 dropped 14 flop songs in a row herself. We talking about the here and now.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki is straight up wack to me. I like moment 4 life and romans revenge but after that, her catalogue is trash. She's been riding the coat tails of Wayne and Drakes hype.

    She tried to copy lady Gaga's whole style and it didn't work for her. She's wack all around. Fake ass and all
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we're done here (4 years old but still relevant for this argument to prove these comparisons arent close)

    qijh7n27ydu2.jpg

  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2017
    Yeah we know she sold 99 trillion records back when World War II was still going on. Give it up.

    But trying to clown an artist for 1 underperforming single, and then bringing up another artist who's last 13 outta 14 singles were all flops makes you look stupid. But you wanna talk about back when 🤬 was singing with The O'Jays and 🤬 in a thread about a 2017 single bahgawd.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mariah's Christmas songs 🤬 on everything Nicki has ever done
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Nicki is straight up wack to me. I like moment 4 life and romans revenge but after that, her catalogue is trash. She's been riding the coat tails of Wayne and Drakes hype.

    She tried to copy lady Gaga's whole style and it didn't work for her. She's wack all around. Fake ass and all

    co-sign
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Nobody said the song was hot. The premise of this thread is stupid af though when diss records never do very well commercially.

    Then we got people in here bringing up Mariah Carey's networth and busting out the time machine talking about songs she dropped while we were in pre-school lol wtf does that have to do with anything? Especially in a thread about a song flopping when that 🤬 dropped 14 flop songs in a row herself. We talking about the here and now.

    Nikki said she doesn't make diss records she makes hit records. No Frauds proceeded to not be a hit record a week after it dropped. Thus the creation of this thread.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Reason 2017 yall smh

    Lol more like reason forever . Their beef been going on for years
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No exaggeration, No Frauds is the worst diss response record I've ever heard in my entire life. It sucks.

    That 🤬 could sit atop the charts for 17 weeks straight and it would change nothing. It would still suck. All these other wackass sidebar arguments aint gon change this.

    Also it sucks.