What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

House of Cards Season 5

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    how is Underwood a Democrat ? this is straight up typical Republican behaviour .

Errr... have you been following politics the last 40 years or so?

I mean... look at all the deaths surrounding Hillary Clinton. That 🤬 hired the chick who 🤬 over Bernie Sanders, the same 🤬 day.

Then the Bernie Sanders guy Seth Rich got killed randomly, was attributed as a robbery but they didn't take any of his 🤬 , and he was shot in the back.

Donkeys and Elephants are surparingly similar.

sorry my G , im not a conspiracy theorist so ....

It's not a conspricy theory that Debbie Wasserman Schultz rigged the primary against Bernie Sanders and when she got outed, Hilary hired her the very next day.

If you think the democrats are in any form or fashion less shady than republicans, you haven't been paying attention.

i know there is political 🤬 play in the democratic party , its all part of the game and it is what it is.

Im taking about Underwood's approach and ideology seems to be sinister conservative ideals than sinister liberal ideas the censorship of media, the way he is hunting the ICO terrorist group,voter suppression, using terrorism as a political ploy to try and turn america into a police state, those classic G.O.P plays.

I think the more sinister either side gets the more similar they become.

I'm just not very charitable in my views of politicians in general.

I get what u saying now tho about republican style slimyness
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is Underwood a Democrat ? this is straight up typical Republican behaviour .

Errr... have you been following politics the last 40 years or so?

I mean... look at all the deaths surrounding Hillary Clinton. That 🤬 hired the chick who 🤬 over Bernie Sanders, the same 🤬 day.

Then the Bernie Sanders guy Seth Rich got killed randomly, was attributed as a robbery but they didn't take any of his 🤬 , and he was shot in the back.

Donkeys and Elephants are surparingly similar.

sorry my G , im not a conspiracy theorist so ....

It's not a conspricy theory that Debbie Wasserman Schultz rigged the primary against Bernie Sanders and when she got outed, Hilary hired her the very next day.

If you think the democrats are in any form or fashion less shady than republicans, you haven't been paying attention.

i know there is political 🤬 play in the democratic party , its all part of the game and it is what it is.

Im taking about Underwood's approach and ideology seems to be sinister conservative ideals than sinister liberal ideas the censorship of media, the way he is hunting the ICO terrorist group,voter suppression, using terrorism as a political ploy to try and turn america into a police state, those classic G.O.P plays.

The point of Franks tactics prove that many people on both sides of the Aisle are about power and control over party. 🤬 Donald Trump was donating to Democrats and for the parties ideas when it got him power. Since the tea party era Trump switched over to become a rent a conservative.

This is what frank is doing. Strategically he as a Southern Democrat (like Bill Clinton) and that got him unique value. He then used this to gain power. But when he became unfavorable by the public Frank worked to get voter suppression and act tough on terror during times of fear. He wanted to win by any means and that was his way.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this 🤬 is for old white ppl
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    man-pointing-finger-in-court.jpg

Garrett Walker aka President Im Telling.

Poor Doug
  • fortyacres
    Usher tha Gawd and Davis >>>> The Underwoods im calling it right now.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished episode 5..... I'm mad as all hell!!!
    I'm ready to get out in the streets and get active Maine! How the 🤬 y'all just let the Undertakers do this 🤬 ? Fuckem! Fuckem! Fuckem!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

How dare you
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad writing.....
  • Will Munny
    tumblr_oqw3ruKOmm1qhza9ho6_500.gif
    tumblr_oqw3ruKOmm1qhza9ho2_500.gif
    tumblr_oqw3ruKOmm1qhza9ho3_500.gif
    tumblr_oqw3ruKOmm1qhza9ho1_500.gif
    tumblr_oqw3ruKOmm1qhza9ho4_500.gif
    tumblr_oqw3ruKOmm1qhza9ho5_500.gif

But he still took it in stride and fired shots back that claire felt.
  • THIRDSUPREME

Facts....
    Claire is a dumb 🤬 who thinks she's smarter than she really is. Soon as she gets a taste of power she don't know how to act. This 🤬 is a soap opera.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Oh... so Franks in the build a bear group now.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Straight called her a 🤬 to her face...
  • fortyacres

How dare you

oh but i do dare!!!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad writing.....

• THIRDSUPREME
    Man this season is autistic
  • THIRDSUPREME
  • THIRDSUPREME
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Do away with it.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited June 2017
    Give me 5 minutes in a room with Doug. Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished the season. Man oh man.
    Underwood vs Underwood.

Claire just don't know what she's about to get herself into.
  • Will Munny
    Underwood vs Underwood.

Frank was weak this season. She might could win. I'm hoping they both die.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claire 🤬 got superpowers. It brought Frank back to life that time and killed Tom.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Underwood vs Underwood.

Frank was weak this season. She might could win. I'm hoping they both die.

Claire's feelings would get in the way. Shea cold blooded, has hesitate on pulling trigger many times.

Frank on the other hand has the souls of 11 demons running thru his veins, and eats a bowl of dark magic for breakfast. He don't give a fucc AT ALL. He will burn down DC b4 he let Claire get the upperhand on him.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I actually 🤬 with the new characters in the Underwood circle and I like that Claire has been fully outed as a psychopath, but this season was wild predictable.

Couple more things: Doug's a 🤬 , Remy needs to return, Neve Campbell looking great, why they 🤬 Neve?,
    RIP Kathy, the Bohemian Grove 🤬 was lame as 🤬 , and I thought this was the end. I'm not sure that I can do another season of this type of 🤬 , but I still will.
    I think frank is worse but claire is more dangerous if that makes sense. Frank is easy cuz he just wants power and to 🤬 anyone who's in his way. He doesn't have any feelings cuz everybody is disposable...and right now, even claire is becoming disposable to him.

Claire has feelings and is actually conflicted about the horrible 🤬 they've done. She killed a dude she loved...that's more dangerous imo.

Cathy not dead btw and Frank had Leanne killed (I think she's still alive tho) cuz he didn't like her lol

Claire only has feelings at the leaisure of the writers. She's obviously not that conflicted.

"I killed Tom. I killed Tom Yates." Like did she really have to say it twice like Frank wouldn't know who she was talking about???

She was literally riding his 🤬 and taking in every compliement, sucking in his energy like a succubus knowing he'd soon be dead while she drained of him of life force.

This 🤬 don't give a 🤬 about anyone but herself. If they try to give her a concience later that would be 🤬 .

Ive learned not to argue with you about claire lmao