What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

House of Cards Season 5

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claire has no feelings whatsoever. She killed the only man to ever truly see the real her, and still love and accept her, while riding his 🤬 and absorbing his life energy. Dude was straight talking about Greenland while he was dying and she told him to stop talking about it because she wanted just 5 more minutes of compliments.

Poor Tom Yates. Should have just kept 🤬 that cute tour guide girl.

She told an expecting mother that she would let her unborn child wither and die inside of her, to her face.

She's a great-white shark.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doug loyal to the fuccin core. I like how they invited him over for dinner, had small talk, and then

"Oh hey btw...you mind taking that Zoe murder charge for us? Thanks your a pal."

Lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Doug loyal to the fuccin core. I like how they invited him over for dinner, had small talk, and then

"Oh hey btw...you mind taking that Zoe murder charge for us? Thanks your a pal."

Lol

That woulda been much colder to me if it didn't come out that frank and doug planned that all along.
  • Will Munny
    Doug is a 🤬 for the Underwoods.

He should just 🤬 a 9mm already.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Frank made a good point about the presidency tho, and where the real power lies.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited June 2017
    But Frank made a good point about the presidency tho, and where the real power lies.

It felt like he was making 🤬 up lol. Like he knew his presidency wasn't gonna end well so he scrambled
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this a gathering of the illuminati in episode 8?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360

It felt like he was making 🤬 up lol. Like he knew his presidency wasn't gonna end well so he scrambled

Surprisingly it made sense. Too bad Claire gonna double cross his azzz. Lol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claire 🤬 got superpowers. It brought Frank back to life that time and killed Tom.

I'm sure her 🤬 wrinkled and dry AF.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited June 2017

Surprisingly it made sense. Too bad Claire gonna double cross his azzz. Lol

She lowkey ain't even do nothing to him this season lol. He 🤬 her way more this time. Obviously she should pardon him but everybody and hey mama know that timing ain't gon look good so he just gon have to be mad and wait
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Doug is a 🤬 for the Underwoods.

He should just 🤬 a 9mm already.

And we the viewers should just accept that as realistic? Can we please address Cathy Durant though?

Get
    The 🤬
    Out
    Of
    Here

I am hereby through with this 🤬 show.

There is absolutely no reason to continue watching this 🤬 if the writers are going to insult our intelligence like that.

It really is becoming a joke.
  • atribecalledgabi
    That Cathy 🤬 was stupid. I didn't even take it seriously when it happened cuz I just knew it was a dream sequence....

Idr if I said it on here or not, but the only way I can rationalize that (I'm a forgiving viewer) is that we're seeing frank lose it. His presidency was a 🤬 show so, he scrambled to come up with the idea to tank it and hand the 🤬 off to claire...which was another 🤬 idea. So he's making all these dumb decisions cuz he boxed himself in. I can get with that it just seemed kinda cheap to have it that he planned it that way all along from a writer's standpoint.
  • Will Munny
    Well the story is told from Franks perspective, so fornthe writers to hide his intentions the whole season is just 🤬 .

And I don't think pushing Cathy was a dream sequence.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited June 2017
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.firstpost.com/entertainment/house-of-cards-season-5-review-dull-humourless-slog-that-falls-flat-despite-kevin-spaceys-best-attempts-3513717.html/amp

Pretty good article on some of the things wrong with the show.

Doug should have been killed or exposed this season.

And not admitting to something he didn't do, but arrested and charged with the murder he did commit.

The underwoods should have taken a loss.

Instead of ptsd dude losing his mind, why not allow him to actually win the presidency and be a regular guy. That ptsd 🤬 was cheap l, ignorant, and an insult to us as the viewer. Where was his ptsd on his ROAD to running for president?

I think back to other lame duck House of Cards moments .... and I think we all have been way too forgiving.

The list of moments where you can call 🤬 is too long.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Well the story is told from Franks perspective, so fornthe writers to hide his intentions the whole season is just 🤬 .

And I don't think pushing Cathy was a dream sequence.

I know it wasn't but I thought it was while I was watching it
  • Will Munny
    Season so unbelievable people assume 🤬 is a dream sequence.
  • THIRDSUPREME
  • Will Munny
    Close Thread!

Unsticky
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    needs to be cancelled
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Kevin spacey is too good of an Actor to waste his talent on this 🤬 anymore.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOME COOL PLOT TWISTS HERE & THERE...
    BUT OVERALL THIS SEASON WAS A SNOOZEFEST...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season was weak. The greats always fall off I guess.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Jus finished...

75% of the season was a struggle watch.

Funniest part was Conways fall from grace. The blk caucus ether, the 🤬 w the campaign mrg, then the pilots told him to go sit tf down. lol lol lol

Doug smh.

The election didnt even feel like an election.

When Claire showed frank the book, i knew tom yates was a dead man walking

LOL at the trainer acting like a sad side 🤬 . Frank needs to cool it w the 🤬 🤬 tho

best part of the season were the last 2 eps. Everything else couldnt keep my attention, 🤬 was boring. I was jus watching to see any real signs of franks downfall.....never thought it would be claire.

Writers better go all out on the frank v claire war next season, cuz the show is getting stale.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW lol if doug n frank end up bein cell mates
  • Will Munny
    marc123 wrote: »
    Jus finished...

75% of the season was a struggle watch.

Funniest part was Conways fall from grace. The blk caucus ether, the 🤬 w the campaign mrg, then the pilots told him to go sit tf down. lol lol lol

Doug smh.

The election didnt even feel like an election.

When Claire showed frank the book, i knew tom yates was a dead man walking

LOL at the trainer acting like a sad side 🤬 . Frank needs to cool it w the 🤬 🤬 tho

best part of the season were the last 2 eps. Everything else couldnt keep my attention, 🤬 was boring. I was jus watching to see any real signs of franks downfall.....never thought it would be claire.

Writers better go all out on the frank v claire war next season, cuz the show is getting stale.

its past stale, 🤬 is moldy at this point