What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

*******QUESTION FOR ALL CHESS PLAYER ONLY*****

Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe queen of all queenscooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
MY DAD IS ASKING THIS QUESTION BELOW AND IS ASKING ME TO SEEK ANSWERS FEEL FREE TO MOVE THREAD THANKS

Me and a pal regularly play speedchess (blitz) using a chess clock. We would like to know the blitz rule concerning when a player may execute a move. Scenario: A player has grabbed his piece, moved the piece to a square and released the piece and is in the process of reaching for his clock button. At that moment (prior to the clock being punched) can the opponent legally begin to execute his move or is he required to wait until the clock is punched first before he may begin to make his response move?

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHESS I JUST COPIED AND PASTED WHAT HE WANTED ME TO ASK

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as I know he has to wait for the clock to be punched. That's how I've always played and everyone I've played against held that as a rule as well. But these may be "house rules" or just understood to be the rules. USCF or FIDE rules might allow it.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as I know he has to wait for the clock to be punched. That's how I've always played and everyone I've played against held that as a rule as well. But these may be "house rules" or just understood to be the rules. USCF or FIDE rules might allow it.

THANKS UGLY
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean if its speed chest, that's not really something ur gonna be able to catch anyway. Sound like ya pops was getting washed and he's nit picking for a DQ.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean if its speed chest, that's not really something ur gonna be able to catch anyway. Sound like ya pops was getting washed and he's nit picking for a DQ.

tenor.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ba8jjhkym69d.png

So I'm not perfect..huh
  • SolemnSauce
    If that thought makes u happy
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    If that thought makes u happy

It made you happy
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get the 🤬 out my thread if u dont know the answer
  • Aquafina..floe

I doubt it my dad is a genius
  • konceptjones
    edited May 2017

🤬 damned sure didn't rub off on you.

I-can-count-to-potato.jpg
  • SolemnSauce

That don't mean he ain't above being petty
  • Aquafina..floe

That don't mean he ain't above being petty

true cause I'm petty as 🤬
  • Aquafina..floe
    well I'm going to copy and paste all your comments It might bring him humor lol his release date is this September
  • konceptjones
    well I'm going to copy and paste all your comments It might bring him humor lol his release date is this September

yo daddy a jail 🤬 ???

aw-hell-naw.jpg
  • Aquafina..floe
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

yo daddy a jail 🤬 ???

aw-hell-naw.jpg

It all makes sense now ROFL...
  • konceptjones

yo daddy a jail 🤬 ???

aw-hell-naw.jpg

It all makes sense now ROFL...

clip1_zps5abd2d20.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Your daddy in Quentin? PB? Chino? He BGF?
  • Aquafina..floe
    nope I won't disclose his location on here
  • Idiopathic Joker
    nope I won't disclose his location on here

Does he beef with nortenos or surenos?
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you even play chess with him if he's in jail?

I know you're too dumb to bake a cake and put the pieces in there.

SMH @ you sticking the pieces up your 🤬 and your clacker and taking it to him like that.

Knight takes scust
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

he aint smart enough to stay outta jail
  • Aquafina..floe
    edited May 2017
    how do you even play chess with him if he's in jail?

I know you're too dumb to bake a cake and put the pieces in there.

SMH @ you sticking the pieces up your 🤬 and your clacker and taking it to him like that.

Knight takes scust

first of all u simple slow can't think for 🤬 🤬 motha 🤬 a who said I play chess with him

this 🤬 of course like 75 percent of IC men reply with a fantasy of his. eating cake and chess pieces out of a 🤬 ass

way kind of man says 🤬 like that take your 🤬 doo ass over there to lipstick alley