What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Which Air Trainer colour way is the best ?

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited August 2017 in From the Cheap Seats
Ok so which of the Air Trainer Cruz colour ways yall think is the best ? I went with the Cruz's because I'm feeling these joints right now and none of the previous Air Trainers are notable imo. So let's start:

3ah8oz58cdgk.jpg

Foot-Locker-Nike-Air-TR-Cruz-Haystack-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Trainer-Cruz-Wolf-Grey.png

Nike-Air-Trainer-Victor-Cruz-QS-Rush-Blue-681x446.jpg

img01.jpg?auto=compress&w=1117

nike-air-trainer-cruz-cream-blue-profile_evielo.jpg

nike-air-trainer-cruz-black-white-profile_bpzg2k.jpg

8. NIKE-AIR-TRAINER-V.-CRUZ-SPRING-READY-5-700x468.jpg

Even if Nike drops Cruz, they should keep his design for the Air Trainers and use them as the new Official Air Trainer design. The old joints look terrible.

Which Air Trainer colour way is the best ? 25 votes

Black Crimson
8%
CoolJoeTrillfate 2 votes
Haystack Wheat
24%
Sionthe ghostTrollio ghostdog56Intelligent_Hoodlum Beefer77 6 votes
Wolf Grey
4%
caddo man 1 vote
Rush Blue
12%
texas409spit_fiyaLogical Truths 3 votes
Red October
12%
lord nemesisgman82Mr.LV 3 votes
Light Bone
4%
Beta 1 vote
Black & White
20%
northside75th LetterMoore7sShizlanskyMaywood 5 votes
Orange Quartz/Rose Gold Rico
16%
dalyricalbanditinfamous114BDBIIDCashmoneyDux 4 votes

Comments

• MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyMembers Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black & White
    Meh can't go wrong w/B&W ..Wheat look ok I guess
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Red October
    🤬 . I'd cop 4,5, 8. But for sake of poll I'll say them Octobers
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Rush Blue
    Them blues looking smooth....... I would rock the 🤬 out them wheats too
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black & White
    I don't really like this style

But I'll go with the Black and white joints
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have some kind of financial interest in Victor Cruz' shoes??? Serious question.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haystack Wheat
    Butter
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Do you have some kind of financial interest in Victor Cruz' shoes??? Serious question.

LoL

He has mentioned these hoes but 4 times now.
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersideMembers Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haystack Wheat
    lol
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    last ones
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf Grey
    The Wheat were my go to but the grey are simple.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Haystack Wheat

LOLOL, this has become one of my favourite shoe models in a long time.

Just wanted to see what colour ways people liked. Yeah I have been mentioning these a lot. I hope dude comes to Canada soon because I have one helluva pitch he'd be interested in. I'd love to see him continue his deal with Nike and make more shoes.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 or 8
    edited May 2017
    You'd be 🤬 Cruz is hosting The Challenge: Champs vs. Pros on MTV and he ain't rocking his own shoe.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Haystack Wheat
    You'd be 🤬 Cruz is hosting The Challenge: Champs vs. Pros on MTV and he ain't rocking his own shoe.

Yeah I hate when cats do that SMMFH. Kanye was guilty of that too tho. Makes you wonder the relationship between Cruz and Nike. At the same time it could be MTV having a clause about endorsing certain products on their show. Some shows don't allow it unless they get a cut too as it undermines companies who pay for placements during the commercials.
    Sion wrote: »

Yeah I hate when cats do that SMMFH. Kanye was guilty of that too tho. Makes you wonder the relationship between Cruz and Nike. At the same time it could be MTV having a clause about endorsing certain products on their show. Some shows don't allow it unless they get a cut too as it undermines companies who pay for placements during the commercials.

He was wearing Nikes though. I think they were Air Force Ones, can't really remember though.
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rush Blue
    They all look like fake Yeezy 2s
  • Inglewood_FattyInglewood_Fatty Gurb Nation N/S InglezMembers Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All them 🤬 suck
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout You Bitch You Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number 1 cause I actually have em