What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who Coppin?NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE “METALLIC RED” May 19th

MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
nike-air-foamposite-on-metallic-red-314996_610-official-images-1.jpg
nike-air-foamposite-on-metallic-red-314996_610-official-images-2.jpg
nike-air-foamposite-on-metallic-red-314996_610-official-images-3.jpg
nike-air-foamposite-on-metallic-red-314996_610-official-images-4.jpg
nike-air-foamposite-on-metallic-red-314996_610-official-images-5.jpg

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    I will never understand the appeal of foamposites but aye to each their own :+1:

I always felt Foamposites were like the "black licorice" of shoes, not for everyone but more so an acquired taste.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like more of a maroon color I was thinking about it but dont think I wiil.

didnt like the copper colorway either
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hoop in my green and black ones9gf5jmvamzvz.jpg
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

Good example here that a colour way can make or break a shoe, as much as I despise foams these are fresh @MasterJayN100
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    im done with Foams for now realized i have a couple to many and dont wear them so the gum bottom gonna yellow out.

Plus i mees when they were only men sizes
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2017

@MasterJayN100

how are they to ball? I balled once in them over 15yrs ago and all i remember them was being kinda heavy
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

@MasterJayN100

how are they to ball? I balled once in them over 15yrs ago and all i remember them was being kinda heavy

they feel good to me.to some it could be a lil heavy on the foot.it's lighter than than old ones
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the OG metallic reds that dropped by in 2013, and they still look brand new
  • MallyG
    MallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those shoes are terrible to hoop in. They're heavy and are just flat out uncomfortable to run/cut in. If your flat footed u might be able to get away w/ it for a short period of time.

There just a fashion statement imo.