What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Official BET Awards 2017 Thread

TheGOAT
TheGOAT El CoyoteunknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in The Reason
Best Female R&B/Pop Artist
Beyoncé
Kehlani
Mary J. Blige
Rihanna
Solange

Best Male R&B/Pop Artist
Bruno Mars
Chris Brown
The Weeknd
Trey Songz
Usher

Best Group
2 Chainz & Lil Wayne
A Tribe Called Quest
Fat Joe & Remy Ma
Migos
Rae Sremmurd

Best Collaboration
Beyoncé Ft. Kendrick Lamar -- "Freedom"
Chance The Rapper Ft. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne -- "No Problem"
Chris Brown Ft. Gucci Mane & Usher -- "Party"
Dj Khaled Ft. Beyoncé & Jay Z -- "Shining"
Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad and Boujee"
Rae Sremmurd Ft. Gucci Mane -- "Black Beatles"

Best Male Hip-Hop Artist
Big Sean
Chance The Rapper
Drake
Future
Cole
Kendrick Lamar

Best Female Hip-Hop Artist
Cardi B
Missy Elliott
Nicki Minaj
Remy Ma
Young M.A.

Video of the Year
Beyoncé -- "Sorry"
Big Sean -- "Bounce Back"
Bruno Mars -- "24k Magic"
Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad And Boujee"
Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"

Video Director of the Year
Benny Boom -- Kehlani. “Crzy”
Bruno Mars & Jonathan Lia -- Bruno Mars. “That’s What I Like”
Director X -- Zayn Malik. “Like I Would”
Hype Williams -- Tyga. “Gucci Snakes Ft. Desiigner”
Kahlil Joseph & Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. -- Beyoncé “Sorry”

Best New Artist

21 Savage
Cardi B
Chance The Rapper
Khalid
Young M.A.

Album of the Year
24k Magic -- Bruno Mars
4 Your Eyez Only -- J. Cole
A Seat at the Table -- Solange
Coloring Book -- Chance The Rapper
Lemonade -- Beyoncé

Best Actress
Gabrielle Union
Issa Rae
Janelle Monáe
Taraji P. Henson
Viola Davis

Best Actor
Bryshere Y. Gray
Denzel Washington
Donald Glover
Mahershala Ali
Omari Hardwick

Best Movie
"Fences"
"Get Out"
"Hidden Figures"
"Moonlight"
"The Birth of a Nation"

Centric Award
Fantasia -- "Sleeping with the One I Love"
Kehlani -- "Distraction"
Mary J. Blige -- "Thick of It"
Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"
Syd -- "All About Me"
Yuna -- "Crush Ft. Usher"

Coca-Cola Viewers’ Choice Award
Beyoncé -- "Sorry"
Bruno Mars -- "24k Magic"
Drake -- "Fake Love"
Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad And Boujee"
Rae Sremmurd Ft. Gucci Mane --" Black Beatles"
The Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk -- "Starboy"
«13456720

Comments

  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Why aint Kendrick nominated for album of the year?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chompollet wrote: »
    Why aint Kendrick nominated for album of the year?

    IDK

    BET dont say what the cutoff dates are for nominations like the Grammys do

    3oEdv8OIIuvLxQnjBm.gif
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendrick ain't even up for video of the year
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Best Female R&B/Pop Artist
    Beyoncé
    Kehlani
    Mary J. Blige
    Rihanna
    Solange

    Best Male R&B/Pop Artist
    Bruno Mars
    Chris Brown
    The Weeknd
    Trey Songz
    Usher

    Best Group
    2 Chainz & Lil Wayne
    A Tribe Called Quest
    Fat Joe & Remy Ma
    Migos
    Rae Sremmurd

    Best Collaboration
    Beyoncé Ft. Kendrick Lamar -- "Freedom"
    Chance The Rapper Ft. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne -- "No Problem"
    Chris Brown Ft. Gucci Mane & Usher -- "Party"
    Dj Khaled Ft. Beyoncé & Jay Z -- "Shining"
    Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad and Boujee"
    Rae Sremmurd Ft. Gucci Mane -- "Black Beatles"

    Best Male Hip-Hop Artist
    Big Sean
    Chance The Rapper
    Drake
    Future
    Cole
    Kendrick Lamar

    Best Female Hip-Hop Artist
    Cardi B
    Missy Elliott
    Nicki Minaj
    Remy Ma
    Young M.A.

    Video of the Year
    Beyoncé -- "Sorry"
    Big Sean -- "Bounce Back"
    Bruno Mars -- "24k Magic"
    Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad And Boujee"
    Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"

    Video Director of the Year
    Benny Boom -- Kehlani. “Crzy”
    Bruno Mars & Jonathan Lia -- Bruno Mars. “That’s What I Like”
    Director X -- Zayn Malik. “Like I Would”
    Hype Williams -- Tyga. “Gucci Snakes Ft. Desiigner”
    Kahlil Joseph & Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. -- Beyoncé “Sorry”

    Best New Artist

    21 Savage
    Cardi B
    Chance The Rapper
    Khalid
    Young M.A.

    Album of the Year
    24k Magic -- Bruno Mars
    4 Your Eyez Only -- J. Cole
    A Seat at the Table -- Solange
    Coloring Book -- Chance The Rapper
    Lemonade -- Beyoncé

    Best Actress
    Gabrielle Union
    Issa Rae
    Janelle Monáe
    Taraji P. Henson
    Viola Davis

    Best Actor
    Bryshere Y. Gray
    Denzel Washington
    Donald Glover
    Mahershala Ali
    Omari Hardwick

    Best Movie
    "Fences"
    "Get Out"
    "Hidden Figures"
    "Moonlight"
    "The Birth of a Nation"

    Centric Award
    Fantasia -- "Sleeping with the One I Love"
    Kehlani -- "Distraction"
    Mary J. Blige -- "Thick of It"
    Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"
    Syd -- "All About Me"
    Yuna -- "Crush Ft. Usher"

    Coca-Cola Viewers’ Choice Award
    Beyoncé -- "Sorry"
    Bruno Mars -- "24k Magic"
    Drake -- "Fake Love"
    Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad And Boujee"
    Rae Sremmurd Ft. Gucci Mane --" Black Beatles"
    The Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk -- "Starboy"

    What did the 🤬 who faked her suicide actually sing?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Best Female R&B/Pop Artist

    Kehlani
    Or
    Solange

    Best Male R&B/Pop Artist

    The Weeknd


    Best Group
    Migos


    Best Collaboration


    Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad and Boujee"

    Best Male Hip-Hop Artist

    Chance The Rapper
    Or
    Kendrick Lamar

    Best Female Hip-Hop Artist

    Remy Ma ( hope rent wins)
    Or
    Young M.A.

    Video of the Year
    Beyoncé -- "Sorry"

    Bruno Mars -- "24k"

    Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"

    Video Director of the Year


    Kahlil Joseph & Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. -- Beyoncé “Sorry”


    Best New Artist

    Chance The Rapper


    Album of the Year


    A Seat at the Table -- Solange
    Or
    Coloring Book -- Chance The Rapper


  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 the bet awards
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not a 2Chainz or Lil Wayne fan but are they a group?

    This the 2nd year in a row they been nominated as best group?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Best Female R&B/Pop Artist
    Beyoncé



    Best Male R&B/Pop Artist
    Bruno Mars


    Best Group
    Migos


    Best Collaboration
    Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad and Boujee"


    Best Male Hip-Hop Artist
    Kendrick Lamar

    Best Female Hip-Hop Artist
    Remy Ma


    Video of the Year
    Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"

    Video Director of the Year
    Benny Boom -- Kehlani. “Crzy”
    Bruno Mars & Jonathan Lia -- Bruno Mars. “That’s What I Like”
    Director X -- Zayn Malik. “Like I Would”
    Hype Williams -- Tyga. “Gucci Snakes Ft. Desiigner”
    Kahlil Joseph & Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. -- Beyoncé “Sorry”

    Best New Artist

    Chance The Rapper



    Album of the Year
    A Seat at the Table -- Solange



    Best Actress

    Viola Davis

    Best Actor

    Omari Hardwick

    Best Movie

    "The Birth of a Nation"

    Centric Award
    Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"



    Coca-Cola Viewers’ Choice Award
    Beyoncé -- "Sorry"

  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeezy got snubbed
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Im not a 2Chainz or Lil Wayne fan but are they a group?

    This the 2nd year in a row they been nominated as best group?

    I was thinking the same 🤬 ...and I'm lost on why big sean has 2 nominations and wtf has missy elliot dropped to be nominated

  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what did Missy drop?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess some female rapper named Dreezy who dropped a platinum album is 🤬 about no nomination.

    Idk who she is tho
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before someone says "People still watch BET?"
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ chance being a new rapper

    Yachty or uzi should be in there

    Oh yeah "but but solange isn't more relevant than DMX"
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    In before someone says "People still watch BET?"

    BET Awards is the only thing i watch on BET
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityMembers Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the winners aren't showing up anyway. Drake, Beyoncé, and Migos will win everything.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best Female R&B/Pop Artist
    Beyoncé
    Kehlani
    Mary J. Blige
    Rihanna
    Solange

    Best Male R&B/Pop Artist
    Bruno Mars
    Chris Brown
    The Weeknd
    Trey Songz
    Usher

    Best Group
    2 Chainz & Lil Wayne
    A Tribe Called Quest
    Fat Joe & Remy Ma
    Migos
    Rae Sremmurd

    Best Collaboration
    Beyoncé Ft. Kendrick Lamar -- "Freedom"
    Chance The Rapper Ft. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne -- "No Problem"
    Chris Brown Ft. Gucci Mane & Usher -- "Party"
    Dj Khaled Ft. Beyoncé & Jay Z -- "Shining"
    migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad and Boujee"
    Rae Sremmurd Ft. Gucci Mane -- "Black Beatles"

    Best Male Hip-Hop Artist
    Big Sean
    Chance The Rapper
    Drake
    Future
    Cole
    Kendrick Lamar

    Best Female Hip-Hop Artist
    Cardi B
    Missy Elliott
    Nicki Minaj
    Remy Ma
    Young M.A.

    Video of the Year
    Beyoncé -- "Sorry"
    Big Sean -- "Bounce Back"
    Bruno Mars -- "24k Magic"
    Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad And Boujee"
    Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"

    Video Director of the Year
    Benny Boom -- Kehlani. “Crzy”
    Bruno Mars & Jonathan Lia -- Bruno Mars. “That’s What I Like”
    Director X -- Zayn Malik. “Like I Would”
    Hype Williams -- Tyga. “Gucci Snakes Ft. Desiigner”
    Kahlil Joseph & Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. -- Beyoncé “Sorry”

    Best New Artist
    21 Savage
    Cardi B
    Chance The Rapper
    Khalid
    Young M.A.

    Album of the Year
    24k Magic -- Bruno Mars
    4 Your Eyez Only -- J. Cole
    A Seat at the Table -- Solange
    Coloring Book -- Chance The Rapper
    Lemonade -- Beyoncé

    Best Actress
    Gabrielle Union
    Issa Rae
    Janelle Monáe
    Taraji P. Henson
    Viola Davis

    Best Actor
    Bryshere Y. Gray
    Denzel Washington
    Donald Glover
    Mahershala Ali
    Omari Hardwick

    Best Movie
    "Fences"
    "Get Out"
    "Hidden Figures"
    "Moonlight"
    "The Birth of a Nation"

    Centric Award
    Fantasia -- "Sleeping with the One I Love"
    Kehlani -- "Distraction"
    Mary J. Blige -- "Thick of It"
    Solange -- "Cranes in the Sky"
    Syd -- "All About Me"
    Yuna -- "Crush Ft. Usher"

    Coca-Cola Viewers’ Choice Award
    Beyoncé -- "Sorry"
    Bruno Mars -- "24k Magic"
    Drake -- "Fake Love"
    Migos Ft. Lil Uzi Vert -- "Bad And Boujee"
    Rae Sremmurd Ft. Gucci Mane --" Black Beatles"
    The Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk -- "Starboy"
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they be throwing chance the rapper everywhere . how many new artist that came out but they forever putting chance in there
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    they be throwing chance the rapper everywhere . how many new artist that came out but they forever putting chance in there

    Its because BET been sleepin on him but he got mad love at the Grammys
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Im so out of the loop
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I guess some female rapper named Dreezy who dropped a platinum album is 🤬 about no nomination.

    Idk who she is tho

    never heard of her
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 em all.

    Cept Dot, Cole, Taraji, Denzel, Janelle, Issa...

    Okay... 🤬 half of them 🤬 and I'll be satisfied

  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run the Jewels should be nominated for best group.

    Will be back with my picks later.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Award shows are only good for promotion. Besides that, they're obsolete and irrelevant.
Sign In or Register to comment.