What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Official BET Awards 2017 Thread

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sh-t looks like a Power knockoff
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    This sh-t looks like a Power knockoff

im waitin for 50 to ig post on that lol he in LA to just had a power party him and irv need to run into each other
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they gon go on commercial break just to come back to end the show?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irv helping Chet Hanks get on?

He is a cornball whiteboy who says 🤬 like hes black.

Yall should look up when Rude Jude kicked him out of Shade45 studios
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this 🤬 still on? It's been a disaster since New Edition left the stage and the performers have been adjusting their ear pieces all damn night.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    lmao all the 🤬 with fake 🤬 right now
    For the record, Remy ass is fake also. She's had major work to her body like some of these other build-a-🤬 .

No she hasn't. Remy was always a big girl she just got in shape. Nicki Minaj is a build-a-🤬 . I'm a connoisseur of 🤬 and Remy's ass is real. Nicki's is fake. Remy's 🤬 are real too. Fake 🤬 sit up like rockets even when a broad is laying on her back
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this was 4 hours
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for Jamie foxx to host this 🤬 next year
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New edition best performance of the night
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    For the record, Remy ass is fake also. She's had major work to her body like some of these other build-a-🤬 .

No she hasn't. Remy was always a big girl she just got in shape. Nicki Minaj is a build-a-🤬 . I'm a connoisseur of 🤬 and Remy's ass is real. Nicki's is fake. Remy's 🤬 are real too. Fake 🤬 sit up like rockets even when a broad is laying on her back

It's rare that I do this, but I gotta disagree with you.

I've observed Remy for years. She hasn't had "major Lil Kim/Nicki Minaj" type of work, but she's definitely had work. Her transformation throughout the years couldn't possibly be 100% natural.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd eat tiny ass
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have to be blind if you can't tell that Remy didn't at least have her breast done
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @metal face terrorist alias. Instead of tossing out neg reactions all the time, why don't you just argue your position.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Sion wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    6fxod4cajk8s.gif

ez3i6alo9n7t.gif

Remy destroyed her in just 4 lines.

What did Remy Ma say ?

"Y'all 🤬 got fat while we starved........shots in ya ass........pads in ya bras.........y'all some liars......it ain't no facts in ya songs."

hhyd67tdktwn.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This song wack..

Nas just dont fit this song.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, she gained that weight in prison.

She's thick as 🤬 but she doesn't have any model type fake shape or anything.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trash!
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist ILMembers Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Hey @metal face terrorist alias you're wrinkling up my school clothes....
    ev5kpudempqt.gif
  • playmaker88
    That first series Tales looks interesting..

are yall 🤬 tired of 🤬 being in a club an drugs in every show... like yall are of "slave movies" anyone anyone
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    deadeye wrote: »

Nah, she gained that weight in prison.

She's thick as 🤬 but she doesn't have any model type fake shape or anything.

Like I told the homie sion, I disagree with that.
    Remy-Ma-Before-And-After-Plastic-Surgery.png

She gained weight while she was in prison and was at one point pregnant. Rem wouldn't lie or deny having work done so unless one of y'all can post a vid where she says she did my point stands.