What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Mayor

Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give it a watch.

Trailer was good
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill check it out. Has Yvette Nicole Brown in it, shes pretty funny.
  • King of GAKing of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody else watch? I thought it was pretty good. It moved pretty fast though. I thought we would see more of the campaign stretched over a couple of episodes. In any case, I'd think a show like this has a shot....
  • mike06mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll catch it on demand this weekend....this kinda looks like a reverse spoof of Trump tho
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »
    Anybody else watch? I thought it was pretty good. It moved pretty fast though. I thought we would see more of the campaign stretched over a couple of episodes. In any case, I'd think a show like this has a shot....

Watching now. 🤬 moved way too fast, no build up at all. This premise is better suited for cable tv, the story telling would be better
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    i'll catch it on demand this weekend....this kinda looks like a reverse spoof of Trump tho

What I was thinking as well.

First episode didn't really catch me but I'll still give it a few more episodes before I write it off and not watch it anymore.
  • texas409texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no coonery involved?
  • Rum Middleton Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 🤬 said, you know how many downloads my mixtape has now...
    His buddy was like, 20 million?
    Dude, said, what, that would put me in between Rihanna and the Beatles!
    Well excuse me for havin some confidence in you.. Lol
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Cute show

I like it