What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kobe Bryant presents: The Golden Democracy

TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase"Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This wasn't worthy of its own thread. Wonder how Laker fans feel about this?
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

kondlel1upae.gif

Watched about 30 seconds and turned it off. Not because it's the Warriors. That background music is atrocious
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

A goat player breaking down the offense of a goat team...
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ironing of Kobe saying "everyone wants to play team ball".
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Trillfate wrote: »

NBA thread material
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »

They coming at Kobe with irons now?
    Trillfate wrote: »

Don't mind me. I'm still salty over the sweep.
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »

They coming at Kobe with irons now?

LoL....

This is an old IC term. It's inside joke to those who don't know.