What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Preacher - Season 2 (AMC)

Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭

Season Starts 6/25/2017! Anyone gonna be tuning in? Excited for Saint of Killers to be featured more.

Comments

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im wet and cant wait
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get out of here. hetero folk only.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yooo they goin in already
    2nd episode tomorrow night?
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 damn that 🤬 was lit!!!!!! Already topped last season. I thought that scene with the angels constantly killing each other couldn't be topped. This 🤬 like one of them grind house films. That was a great opener. Undertaker outchea catching bodies left and right. 🤬 was letting off tank rounds.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a pretty cool first ep
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 awesome way to start. 🤬
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    🤬 awesome way to start. 🤬

Episode had me like
    giphy.gif
    I loved the music in this episode lmao at the car chase scene. Then when the saint showed up and 🤬 🤬 up, that was crazy. Cant wait till the next episode! What a cliffhanger
    Did they detail how that other preacher they spoke to had a relationship with 🤬 ? I heard them say he was a friend of jesse dad, but dont recall much else.

Scene between him and saint was dope af though. I love how they film this show. Like someone else mentioned, it's almost like a tarantino flick the way they film this.
  • KairoKairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody get a Tommy Boy homage vibe from the car chase scene with "Come on Eileen"? This show is a lot of fun.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched 1st 2 eps.

Will this be airing on Sundays or Mondays?
    Sundays right after Power so 10pm
    2nd episode was dope. Dead at the scene with cassidy and the angel doing drugs. Thought it was gonna get real 🤬 there for a sec though.

Lots of plot building
  • MoeWMoeW Members Posts: 187 ✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Just watched 1st 2 eps.

Will this be airing on Sundays or Mondays?

It will be airing Mondays at 9 pm.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 1st episode tho...COT...DAMN!
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    🤬 damn that 🤬 was lit!!!!!! Already topped last season. I thought that scene with the angels constantly killing each other couldn't be topped. This 🤬 like one of them grind house films. That was a great opener. Undertaker outchea catching bodies left and right. 🤬 was letting off tank rounds.

Muthafuccas was gettin that work! Lol.

Lol at the one armed dude at the vending machine. The NRA lost. Lol
    yea this flames
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negga 🤬 wide open
    Is this Sunday or Monday nights?
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Its been moved to Mondays, I guess
    Cant wait for the new episode tonight
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Monday at 9
    episode 3 was dope
    Who do you guys think it is thats looking for Tulip in New Orleans?? I havent read the entire series of preacher so i dunno if this is something that happened in the books or if this is exclusive to the show.
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfMembers Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Who do you guys think it is thats looking for Tulip in New Orleans?? I havent read the entire series of preacher so i dunno if this is something that happened in the books or if this is exclusive to the show.

It's me yo!