What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who Wins?

the ghostthe ghost CraftsmanThe OthersideMembers Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in From the Cheap Seats
Team 1

Team1_zpsosbsovfu.jpg

Team 2

Team2_zpsifbgkxdk.jpg

Who Wins? 22 votes

Team 1
77%
mooneygman82illedoutPanchoYoSanchoCoolJoeIbexBDBIIDChi-Town BullyShizlanskyLogical TruthsT. SanfordTrollio BetaBreezy_KilroyCashmoneyDuxTrillfateStreetRap 17 votes
Team 2
22%
the ghostjoeyfkncrakkMister B.Young_ChitlinRevolver Ocelot 5 votes

Comments

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team 1
    Enh
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team 2
    I like team 2 by a smidge
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team 1
    Team 1 just based on the PG alone. Everyone except Scottie on Team 2 gonna focus on getting theirs. Zeke with help from Lebron gonna set up their teammates nicely. Alley oops to Shaq everywhere. Team 2 has advantage defensively and has better shooters at the guard positions, but Team 1 has Dirk who's better than all of em.
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team 1
    Shaq, LeBron and Dirk from 3? It would be a wrap
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team 1
    More ball movement, less isolation
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Team 1
    It would be a close game though.....Kobe and AI wouldn't let it be a blow out. Plus Kareem. Team 1 has every position covered to a T, and they would actually gel together well
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team 1
    🤬 would be a blowout