What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kodi/Terrarium HD Movie Releases

2456720

Comments

  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh...it looked interesting
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    House of Cards is up...already.

    Not a movie I know, but still.
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debbie Does Dallas 1080
    Aliens was overhyped
  • Maywood
    Maywood Never Told On NobodyMembers Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliens on Kodi ?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliens as in Alien 2 from 1986?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Russ Meyer movies >>>>>>
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Is that movie about the office building and people gotta 🤬 each other or w/e out?

    that's the belko experiment

    Im about 90% sure that movie is trash but I wanna watch it anyway when a good copy comes out.

    man i do that 🤬 all the time
    then halfway through a film i already knew would suck i go "why do i do this to myself?"
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can someone post a link or something to teach how to 🤬 wth that Kodi
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall really 🤬 with Kodi like that?

    Showbox better imo
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can someone post a link or something to teach how to 🤬 wth that Kodi

    Download "complete kodi setup" from playstore or find the apk. It gives you everything step by step.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can someone post a link or something to teach how to 🤬 wth that Kodi

    There's a whole thread in Illtek.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real talk if anybody is having trouble viewing a movie that doesn't have Kodi hit me up ill help you out.
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boss Baby is on there 1080p if any of y'all have kids
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Boss Baby is on there 1080p if any of y'all have kids

    Currently my 2yr olds favorite movie

    The 1st 30mins or so are pretty funny to me too
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    They got Fast 8 in HD quality

    Korean? Subtitles

    When they spoke Spanish it threw me all the way off
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Beta wrote: »
    They got Fast 8 in HD quality

    Korean? Subtitles

    When they spoke Spanish it threw me all the way off

    That's the only thing I hate about some of these. I tried to watch The Great Wall with Matt Damon and was all the way lost.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    They got Fast 8 in HD quality

    Korean? Subtitles

    When they spoke Spanish it threw me all the way off

    That's the only thing I hate about some of these. I tried to watch The Great Wall with Matt Damon and was all the way lost.

    Subs dont bother me I watch foreign films. Just them speaking Spanish for the first min had me like...is this movie in English?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    They got Fast 8 in HD quality

    Korean? Subtitles

    When they spoke Spanish it threw me all the way off

    That's the only thing I hate about some of these. I tried to watch The Great Wall with Matt Damon and was all the way lost.

    Subs dont bother me I watch foreign films. Just them speaking Spanish for the first min had me like...is this movie in English?

    Ah, I see. But the subs on some of these movies are in Chinese. That's what I was referring to.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    They got Fast 8 in HD quality

    Korean? Subtitles

    When they spoke Spanish it threw me all the way off

    That's the only thing I hate about some of these. I tried to watch The Great Wall with Matt Damon and was all the way lost.

    Subs dont bother me I watch foreign films. Just them speaking Spanish for the first min had me like...is this movie in English?

    Ah, I see. But the subs on some of these movies are in Chinese. That's what I was referring to.

    Eh you dont even notice them after awhile
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    They got Fast 8 in HD quality

    Korean? Subtitles

    When they spoke Spanish it threw me all the way off

    That's the only thing I hate about some of these. I tried to watch The Great Wall with Matt Damon and was all the way lost.

    Subs dont bother me I watch foreign films. Just them speaking Spanish for the first min had me like...is this movie in English?

    Ah, I see. But the subs on some of these movies are in Chinese. That's what I was referring to.

    Eh you dont even notice them after awhile

    ??? But if the movie has people speaking Japanese or Spanish and I'm getting Chinese subtitles, how do I know what they're talking about? That's what I'm referring to.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    They got Fast 8 in HD quality

    Korean? Subtitles

    When they spoke Spanish it threw me all the way off

    That's the only thing I hate about some of these. I tried to watch The Great Wall with Matt Damon and was all the way lost.

    Subs dont bother me I watch foreign films. Just them speaking Spanish for the first min had me like...is this movie in English?

    Ah, I see. But the subs on some of these movies are in Chinese. That's what I was referring to.

    Eh you dont even notice them after awhile

    ??? But if the movie has people speaking Japanese or Spanish and I'm getting Chinese subtitles, how do I know what they're talking about? That's what I'm referring to.

    Run your own subtitles on top.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    They got Fast 8 in HD quality

    Korean? Subtitles

    When they spoke Spanish it threw me all the way off

    That's the only thing I hate about some of these. I tried to watch The Great Wall with Matt Damon and was all the way lost.

    Subs dont bother me I watch foreign films. Just them speaking Spanish for the first min had me like...is this movie in English?

    Ah, I see. But the subs on some of these movies are in Chinese. That's what I was referring to.

    Eh you dont even notice them after awhile

    ??? But if the movie has people speaking Japanese or Spanish and I'm getting Chinese subtitles, how do I know what they're talking about? That's what I'm referring to.

    You can download your own subtitles

    And if you're watching a movie that has this issue, it's usually just a few lines so I can only say that you have to either miss the dialogue for 30 secs or find another stream/wait for another HD copy