What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kodi/Terrarium HD Movie Releases

Comments

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Elysium already listed as an addon or do I gotta go through the whole sit with the file manager and adding repositories and all that good stuff?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Beta wrote: »
    Is Elysium already listed as an addon or do I gotta go through the whole sit with the file manager and adding repositories and all that good stuff?

File manager and all that. It's through noobs and nerds. Use the URL that has aftermathwizard in the name. I found out how to get it via Google.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    CHIPs is out if anyone gives a 🤬

Vida Guerra got her 🤬 out during the opening credits

Is that enough to make u watch it?
  • Manc
    Manc Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »
    Try Elysium.
    good looks I've been searching for the 1080 link for that movie Life

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

I been on the WOOKIE LITE build but imma try this out. Been having problems lately and sources are drying up
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i been having to watch 123movies to watch shows and movies

kodi been tripping..well exodus specifically
  • Beta
    Lol yeah I added elysium over the weekend

Exodus had NO streams for the raid redemption and I had to look up the actor's name just to search for it.

Watched it in elysium with NO issues
  • Beta
    First it was phoenix, then exodus, and now elysium for me
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dark times are upon us brothers.

May your wills be strong enough to carry through this unmericless period.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    First it was phoenix, then exodus, and now elysium for me

*makes notes*

*about to get these b*tches for 🤬 w me*
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only speak for me. Got the lastest No Limit Magic build and Exodus seemed to get its 🤬 together. Search was working again.

If you wanna get rid of those punk ass Openload pop ups trying to get you to pair and authorize your device with those websites just go to Settings>Playback and uncheck Hosters with captchas.
  • TheGOAT
    Thing is most of those pair sources are the best sources
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Thing is most of those pair sources are the best sources

That's the only setback. G Video has been good to me tho.
  • Beta
    The gang is as strong as ever

tumblr_mcqqr0qnW21qfc062o3_500.gif

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    HD copy of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 out on Elysium. It has Russian subtitles and looks like it is a cam copy using a good ass HD cam.

• Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I'm assuming it's not everything on Exodus that's 🤬 up? Tried Star Wars, worked in HD, Baby Driver didn't have any links. New Fast and Furious is workin.
  • TheGOAT
    Stew wrote: »
    I'm assuming it's not everything on Exodus that's 🤬 up? Tried Star Wars, worked in HD, Baby Driver didn't have any links. New Fast and Furious is workin.

I think issues are fixed

My Exodus back to normal

And i dont think Baby Driver is avalible anywhere yet
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta be patient fellas, they're updating addons everyday.
  • Beta
    Ay the belko experiment ain't bad y'all..
  • Maywood
    Maywood Never Told On NobodyMembers Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay the belko experiment ain't bad y'all..

You're correct that 🤬 was3hu7oo0h82y8.gif
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King Kong Proper HD out.
  • TheGOAT
    lazypakman wrote: »
    King Kong Proper HD out.

King Kong been out B
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Somebody be on the lookout for the Pac movie.
  • TheNightKing
    There's a pretty good Cars 3 copy on Exodus. Another one of those copies recorded with a good ass cam.