What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Tom Cruise Is Drug Smuggler Barry Seal In American Made

Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks fire. Thats crazy though, 2 cruise films in one year. Feel like dudes been kinda quiet lately outside of the Mission Impossible films
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always got time for the cruise.

Dude might be a nut privately, but a consumate professional with his work.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    This looks fire. Thats crazy though, 2 cruise films in one year. Feel like dudes been kinda quiet lately outside of the Mission Impossible films

Edge of tomorrow
    Mummy
    This
    Jack reacher 2
    Oblivion

You Sure mane?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont nobody care about your facts. I aint seen none of those movies. Only heard of 3 of them haha.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks good but I wouldn't pay to see this
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Looks too much like a Blow rip off to me
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Dont nobody care about your facts. I aint seen none of those movies. Only heard of 3 of them haha.

Your loss. Edge of Tomorrow his best modern movie besides Jack Reacher (the first one) and Mission: Impossible 5.
  • plat-grillz1982
    plat-grillz1982 Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »

Your loss. Edge of Tomorrow his best modern movie besides Jack Reacher (the first one) and Mission: Impossible 5.

Agree about edge of tomorrow and jack reacher 1 but all those MI films seem too similar to one another,atleast imo anyway. On topic tho just going by this trailer it definitely has potential depending on the strength of the script because you know Tom Cruise gonna act the 🤬 out of it as per usual
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't he a snitch?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Wasn't he a snitch?

Yep and he got killed.

• Broddie

Agree about edge of tomorrow and jack reacher 1 but all those MI films seem too similar to one another,atleast imo anyway. On topic tho just going by this trailer it definitely has potential depending on the strength of the script because you know Tom Cruise gonna act the 🤬 out of it as per usual

Nah the last M:I really stood out from the pack. Easily the best since the first.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah the last M:I really stood out from the pack. Easily the best since the first.

Really? I thought Ghost Protocol was better
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Will always watch a Tom Cruise movie.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Cruise playing the guy that was in the 🤬 cowboys documentary? I will give this a watch even tho it does look like a blow rip off as already stated.
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Cruise playing the guy that was in the 🤬 cowboys documentary? I will give this a watch even tho it does look like a blow rip off as already stated.

Barry a little different from George Jung
    George Jung didnt fly his own planes
    Jung didnt work for CIA Operation 40

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's based on a true story, so they're going to rip off another true story in a movie about a true story???
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Rampage12 wrote: »

It's based on a true story, so they're going to rip off another true story in a movie about a true story???
    🤬 get yo non joke taking ass outta here
  • fortyacres
    Decent movie , Tom Cruise was pretty charismatic in this muthafucka , kinda good seeing dude outside his action scifi element a bit.

6.5/10
  • fortyacres
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 looks super wack
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • daironman78
    daironman78 Members Posts: 37 ✭✭
    So nobody watches the show Snowfall in here? This movie is a straight up knockoff of whats going on in the show Snowfall. If I was John Singleton, Id be 🤬 .
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    So nobody watches the show Snowfall in here? This movie is a straight up knockoff of whats going on in the show Snowfall. If I was John Singleton, Id be 🤬 .

We had an entire thread dedicated to season 1.

Also Snowfall is a case of art imitating life. This actually went down in real life. Snowfall did not.
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭

John Singleton should've consulted with Freeway Ricky Ross, Snowfall is unrealistic TRAAAAAAAAASH
  • Idiopathic Joker

The uninformed has spoken