What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Tell Me What I'm Doing Wrong

SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet emIn my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo,..I feel like we cool..we cool right? We know each other a lil bit right? We friends right? Friends help each other right? Well use this thread to tell each other what we're doing wrong.

Fam, what am I doing wrong?

qje6d31qp8q1.gif

Comments

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Before I answer, is this supposed to be serious or nah?
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Take it how ever you want homie...pause
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im lost an im do foursome
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    your wack posting gimmicks.. wack gif usage.. your i be thankin' sometimes post straight trash.. just post and stop trying to angle.. and stop posting the same corny memes/gifs 🤬 as wack as 🤬 ..

when i see some 🤬 that looks like a paragraph i tune out

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your wack posting gimmicks.. wack gif usage.. your i be thankin' sometimes post straight trash.. just post and stop trying to angle.. and stop posting the same corny memes/gifs 🤬 as wack as 🤬 ..

when i see some 🤬 that looks like a paragraph i tune out

6b6t8go21hl1.png

That's great constructive criticism, I will say that I don't do gimmicks. That's just my sense of humor, but thank you for ur contribution.
    And by the way, I would like everyone to tell any poster what they are doing wrong. Just make sure to @ them.
  • chompolletchompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    How Im I gonna judge you if i dont know you?

Tell me something about and Ill see if I can help you?

Do you have a girlfriend?
    How old are you?
    Do you have a driver license?
    Do you take meds?
    Do you eat good?
    Do you workout?
    You have any diagnose?
    chompollet wrote: »

How old are you?
    Do you take meds?
    Do you eat good?
    Do you workout?
    You have any diagnose?

Cant help you there champ, best not to care about the opinion of people who don't know you.
  • chompolletchompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    chompollet wrote: »

How old are you?
    Do you take meds?
    Do you eat good?
    Do you workout?
    You have any diagnose?

@Chompollet stop lying. clean your 🤬 house,seek help and stop eating like a 🤬 cartoon character

Seek help for what?
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat

Tell me what I'm doing wrong Kathryn.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Kat

Tell me what I'm doing wrong Kathryn.

art4jnj330zc.gif
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SolemnSauce

THIS 🤬 THIS
    Great camera work f4tysmxjof9o.gif
    @SolemnSauce

THIS 🤬 THIS
    Great camera work f4tysmxjof9o.gif

That's my sense of humor, what do u want me to do
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U use the Ic to temporarily escape your miserable marriage, other than that u good money
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't care enough bruh.

The IC is serious business
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll be back
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually a good thread idea

You can tell other posters what they need to stop doing, its not just about allergens. Hope it pops
    AP21 wrote: »
    i'll be back

Desertion Jones...I'm looking forward to it