What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

My bid in Atlanta Fulton County Jail ...Rice Street

_God__God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in AKA Donkey
Imma start with the show 60 days in Fulton County makes the staff look good

They was gangbangin Sargents. Almost every female officer was dtf there was a lot of rats and crackheads. But there was sum real 🤬 . Shout out to the mob. But the violence I seen was staff on inmate even tho I did see sum bodies shipped out.

They burying 🤬 wit time in there I seen a 🤬 get 40 yrs for possession of 3 grams of coke

The absolute worst thing about jail is the transportation to court

Comments

• Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    _🤬 _ wrote: »

They was gangbangin Sargents. Almost every female officer was dtf there was a lot of rats and crackheads. But there was sum real 🤬 . Shout out to the mob. But the violence I seen was staff on inmate even tho I did see sum bodies shipped out.

They burying 🤬 wit time in there I seen a 🤬 get 40 yrs for possession of 3 grams of coke

Tf? On first offense too?
  • _God__God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tf? On first offense too?

He had 9 previous drug felonies but they put the intent to distribute on his possession charge after the fact
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rice st?
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the girls let u jak off?
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

inb4 T0wers part 2.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Rice st?

Yea 🤬 that place
    So the girls let u jak off?

They prolly liked that 🤬 ... but if u wasn't in ya room u was gettin a free world sex offender charge... I had to sleep on the floor of the day room the whole time , ending up being an advantage
    DNB1 wrote: »
    🤬 that... you can't give me 40 years for 3 grams of coke. 🤬 need to get their lawyer money up.

Just intent to distribute for 3 grams is crazy itself
    @jonnyroccit wudda got 🤬
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    I'm calling 🤬 . 🤬 you ain't been in no jail
    I'm calling 🤬 . 🤬 you ain't been in no jail

After actually being in jail I would never lie about being in jail n eat a 🤬 for tryna discredit me
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 snitching smh
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What were you in for?
    Huey_C wrote: »
    This 🤬 snitching smh

You work for a law enforcement agency , n info on a law enforcement agent is not snitching so go hop back on Robert kraits Johnson
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 snitching smh

🤬 had a Bench Warrant, he ain't have Bus fare to the court house one day
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was the food
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    How was the food

Grits n oatmeal every morning the only tray I ate was the sausage n grits I had money to make store every week I was makin nachos n burritos n hot pockets, eatin oatmeal cookies n rice crispy treats I was good I was hustling my store feeding the whole dorm
    This 🤬 snitching smh

🤬 had a Bench Warrant, he ain't have Bus fare to the court house one day

Nah I robbed a african n pistol whipped him they ain't give me no bond cuz he was a african
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude is the feds we all know that