What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Am I a 🤬 for being drawn to

deadeyedeadeye Walmart WarriorKat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in AKA Donkey
strong, dynamic white women like: Sally Krawcheck, Melinda Gates, Stephanie Ruhle, Cheryl Sandberg, Julie Hyman, Betty Liu.........and @Kat ?

ncgssmdgw53r.jpg

Comments

• konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat 's mexican...
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    strong, dynamic white women like: Sally Krawcheck, Melinda Gates, Stephanie Ruhle, Cheryl Sandberg, Julie Hyman, Betty Liu.........and @Kat ?

ncgssmdgw53r.jpg

Never heard of these ppl
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

ncgssmdgw53r.jpg

Never heard of these ppl

Not surprised.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat 's mexican...

On the surface she looks white, but she actually classifies herself as "Black Dutch."

@Kat 's a cholla.

She got a closet full of dickies, flannel shirts, white wifebeaters, bandana's, and a purse full of black eyeliner and bright red lipstick.

PicsArt_1374971003085_zps13ef5850.jpg

I can smell the menudo and arroz from here.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat 's mexican...

On the surface she looks white, but she actually classifies herself as "Black Dutch."

@Kat 's a cholla.

She got a closet full of dickies, flannel shirts, white wifebeaters, bandana's, and a purse full of black eyeliner and bright red lipstick.

PicsArt_1374971003085_zps13ef5850.jpg

I can smell the menudo and arroz from here.

lol

Never noticed she was lowkey grabbing her snatch in that pic.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came in here just to read what Plap wrote.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    I helped a cracka get fired today, greatest day of my life

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo who remembers when some disrespectful neegha said that 🤬 Gaborey Siddibe should be classified as 🤬 rofl
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat pretty
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat pretty

She sure is but I will never touch her and that 🤬 hurts me deeply.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall 🤬 weird
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall 🤬 weird

They can be strange at times.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no such thing as a strong white woman
  • fortyacresfortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Stephanie Ruhle a real one.
  • b'mer...b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I didn't kno that kat was snow tha product! Stop lying to me....allbwlgxq9l3.gif
    stxeirt2kyhh.png