What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Smack/URL: Goodz vs. T-Top from the NOME 7 card…

stringer bellstringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in The Battle Rap Zone

Smack/URL: Goodz vs. T-Top from the NOME 7 card… 12 votes

Goodz/Goodz Da Animal/Half A Gallon Goodz…
58%
5th Letterdon_simmyHarlemThumzUpTrollio Sage Wondervictory_kidMaywood 7 votes
T-Top/Top Bizzy/T-Berenstain…
16%
giftedaka40Cal 2 votes
Debatable...
25%
qawshunThe RecipeRue_Flexington 3 votes

Comments

• The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debatable...
    Damn 🤬 overrated Goodz rounds, 1st was average asf and I 🤬 with Goodz. I think this battle is going to be close on camera unless Goodz leave earth last 2 rounds cuz Top 🤬 is consistent, who that light skin 🤬 behind T Top though.
    edited July 2017
    Debatable...
    Goodz third was really good if I had to pick someone id edge him the battle. But the battle was close on first watch all their rounds we're like 7's and Goodz 3rd was like a 8. The way 🤬 was hyping this, I thought he was gonna have some 🤬 like he had vs Verb.

BTW is that Goodz best performance that 🤬 was in his bag vs Verb that 🤬 was layered, cadence, flow was on point he did everything in that battle imo.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Watching now. I got top winning so far but goodz swaggin on him in the 2nd
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top took 1 easy
  • giftedgifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    T-Top/Top Bizzy/T-Berenstain…
    Top 2-1. Lyrics over swag. Top was the more consistent.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    top won.......im surprised 🤬 haven't taken this specific angle w goodz
    Debatable...

Yea Top did have some pretty good angles for Goodz I'm waiting for Champion to cover this shot again cuz them 🤬 been saying Goodz took it easy T Top stick is down, Buzz passed him and all kind of other wild 🤬 .
  • stringer bellstringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Yea Top did have some pretty good angles for Goodz I'm waiting for Champion to cover this shot again cuz them 🤬 been saying Goodz took it easy T Top stick is down, Buzz passed him and all kind of other wild 🤬 .

i meant the lost 🤬 angle as well.....Goodz been rapping bout selling drugs for like a decade now and has a daughter....i could come up w some crazy bars on that