What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Right now, If 50 put out an album on the same caliber as 4:44, where would he rank?

R2_163
R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
Top 15? 10? 5? Would he be considered one of the goats?

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao.

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll see. Hes sayin its dropping this winter so hopefully its bangin
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 have to put out an album as good as One day it'll all make sense, or Moment of Truth to be top 20 at this point of his career.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Maybe top 20
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    He'll still be where he's at.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take 50s place in history, his story and accomplishments over a ranking. Ask Koop g rap what that top 10 ranking is doing for him now.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 top 15 regardless
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He would probably go from the 10,000th greatest rapper to the 9,999th greatest.

This is true
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

#bars
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 already said he aint putting out an album like that

“I have an album that I’ve been waiting to put out,” he said. “I said [4:44] was good, I just said it was too smart. I think you do got to kind of dumb down the material to fit into what the culture is producing. Now, it’s more melody-driven; it’s not as sophisticated as it was when I first came in.”

“It won’t be as smart as the Jay Z record,” he continued. “I want to make music that people can have fun to, so you don’t have to stop. You can get it immediately without having to sit and analyze it.”
  • blue_london

“I have an album that I’ve been waiting to put out,” he said. “I said [4:44] was good, I just said it was too smart. I think you do got to kind of dumb down the material to fit into what the culture is producing. Now, it’s more melody-driven; it’s not as sophisticated as it was when I first came in.”

“It won’t be as smart as the Jay Z record,” he continued. “I want to make music that people can have fun to, so you don’t have to stop. You can get it immediately without having to sit and analyze it.”

Sooo "I'm not capable of doing that I will stick to my skill set"

Nothing wrong with that at all
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

And this is why hip hop is what it is right now.

Because of monkey 🤬 like this.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    50 ain't capable of that type of album ain't got the aggressive content

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    He'll still be where he's at.

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 is already soldified in the game. The fact folks keep bringing up the 50 vs Jay 🤬 its obvious some look at him as true competition. I mean 6 solo albums, 4 group albums, numerous mixtapes is pretty impressive. However 4:44 is more of a conscious rap album. 50 aint goin the conscious route. So its pretty much would you rather have apples or oranges.
  • blue_london
    edited July 2017
    50 is already soldified in the game. The fact folks keep bringing up the 50 vs Jay 🤬 its obvious some look at him as true competition. I mean 6 solo albums, 4 group albums, numerous mixtapes is pretty impressive. However 4:44 is more of a conscious rap album. 50 aint goin the conscious route. So its pretty much would you rather have apples or oranges.

True competition how!! 4ejpip2vsb6d.gif

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 top 50