What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Official KOTD Massacre 3 thread (Dizaster vs Hollow surprise battle)

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited July 2017 in The Battle Rap Zone
Dna 3-0
Clips 3-0

Comments

• DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Oh 🤬 KOTD reppin that's a hell of a surprise battle. What they gone do Mook vs Diz next for surprise battle lmfao.
    How much is this 🤬 paying them to wear this 🤬 gotta be over 500 or I wouldnt be caught dead in this 🤬 u1j0eld1rl7l.jpg
  • aka40Calaka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the event? You went no?
  • OuncemanOunceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    They're saying Daylyt almost got booed out of the building.

Lol @ this 🤬

I booed Daylyt I was right in front with my girl. Charron clear win, Hollow vs dizaster one rounder was probably battle of the year so far and debatable, bigg K won imo, but will probably be debatable on cam, DNA beat Jimz, Clips beat Thesaurus, missed Suge vs Shotti P. Iron beat Arsonal by round but the 🤬 finger 🤬 🤬 made me give Arsonal the whole 🤬 by default. Diz said 🤬 , so Hollow wins by default. Bigg K ends up dissing KOTD in his third. There was this one heckler
    Who I made him pay to smoke in front of my girl and then made him watch the last two battles behind us. Plus Pat Stay looked like he wanted to beat his ass before his third.
    Btw didnt care for Ill Mac vs Chilla but I got Chilla 2-1z
    edited July 2017
    I booed Daylyt I was right in front with my girl. Charron clear win, Hollow vs dizaster one rounder was probably battle of the year so far and debatable, bigg K won imo, but will probably be debatable on cam, DNA beat Jimz, Clips beat Thesaurus, missed Suge vs Shotti P. Iron beat Arsonal by round but the 🤬 finger 🤬 🤬 made me give Arsonal the whole 🤬 by default. Diz said 🤬 , so Hollow wins by default. Bigg K ends up dissing KOTD in his third. There was this one heckler
    Who I made him pay to smoke in front of my girl and then made him watch the last two battles behind us. Plus Pat Stay looked like he wanted to beat his ass before his third.

Why you didn't press Diz for saying 🤬 the way you pressed dude that was in there smoking?

Btw when is the last time Pat Stay won a battle?
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    any links?
    edited July 2017
    edited July 2017
    The Recipe wrote: »

Why you didn't press Diz for saying 🤬 the way you pressed dude that was in there smoking?

Btw when is the last time Pat Stay won a battle?

You mean the dude who was in front of me vs the dude on stage with security around him and staff and get kicked out for running up on a battler?, you make lots of sense.

Vs Charron in 2000 Nevuary.
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    any links?

Poor Day for Day fans.
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfMembers Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Diz is an alt right weirdo.

Having conversations on Twitter with Michael CernoBitch.

He also said and I quote "arabs are black."

He's a 🤬 confused suburban well to do steroid junkie with serious mental health concerns.

edit: He's on twitter right now like "This is who I really am, I don't want to hide it anymore."
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    any links?

Poor Day for Day fans.

Mickey aint worth taking serious b
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    any links?

Poor Day for Day fans.

Mickey aint worth taking serious b

Daylyt (and Charlie Clips) got the illest cheat codes in battle rap.
    Oops vs Xcel is supposedly the battle of the event, that was on day 2. I thought Massacre was gonna be trash but some surprises and better than expected performances along with the crowd with a few exceptions saved it.
  • Micmacmar3of3mMicmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops vs excel??? Lol!!! U fuckn serious yo!!!
  • aka40Calaka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forreal...read that Daylyt got booed then he announced his retirement. Verb/Charron, Clips/Thesaurus, Illmac/Chilla etc were all average. Only 3 standout battle were Iron/Ars, Pat Stay/K and Hollow/Diz
    Oops vs excel??? Lol!!! U fuckn serious yo!!!

Name me a better one this year. I'll wait.
    Hollow recaps Mass 3

• 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Hollow looking real funny, I wouldn't associate with Diz until he made things right with Math. And that's on the strength of Dizaster being wrong in the situation.