What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

NBA Live '18 (yes... NBA Live) to have WNBA teams/players

twentyfivelighters
twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

“We are delighted to collaborate and make history with EA as NBA LIVE 18 becomes the first video game to feature the WNBA’s full roster of teams and players,” said WNBA President Lisa Borders. “With EA’s expertise and ingenuity, the game will provide a terrific platform to showcase the players and the league, enabling fans to experience the WNBA in a new, exciting way.”

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/08/03/ea-sports-nba-live-18-wnba-teams-players

Damn shame someone out together two things no one is checking for (an EA game and WNBA players).

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    thats dope for the lil girl ballers out there

forward thinking....

And if there is a live 19 it'll be approved upon.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope 🤬 . No one can hate on this. The models and animations looked amazing too.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day cop 🤬 !!!!
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs Sheryl Swoops & Lisa Leslie.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Needs Sheryl Swoops & Lisa Leslie.

put some respeck on Lobo's name

I really like that Delle Donne chick too...shes in there, j/s
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Dope 🤬 . No one can hate on this. The models and animations looked amazing too.

Animations are good but they need more life in their faces. Look robotic but not a deal breaker for me though.
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats dope you can play with Maya Moore or Della Donne
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    "So we can create our own WNBA players? I can't wait to put their dishwashing and cleaning attributes all the way up to 99"

He Larry us!

🤬 looks horrible. I swear live still using 04 animations but I like the idea. It should've been happened.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    We need EA to make fight night

Ea needs to bring back several classic titles.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "So we can create our own WNBA players? I can't wait to put their dishwashing and cleaning attributes all the way up to 99"

He Larry us!

🤬 looks horrible. I swear live still using 04 animations but I like the idea. It should've been happened.

You acting like a 🤬
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.... will we be able to play the Sparks vs 76ers?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Trollio wrote: »

He Larry us!

You acting like a 🤬

Lmao why you mad and yo name Trollio I don't get it
  • Maywood
    Maywood Never Told On NobodyMembers Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

He Larry us!

You acting like a 🤬

Bruh Please don't disagree w/These 🤬 over this game, They're gonna have a Fit
  • Trollio

He Larry us!

You acting like a 🤬

Maywood wrote: »

He Larry us!

You acting like a 🤬

Yall 2 hoes dating?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day cop 🤬 !!!!

Bruh been waiting for this for years
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    We need EA to make fight night

and another Def Jam
  • Breezy_Kilroy

He Larry us!

You acting like a 🤬

Maywood wrote: »

He Larry us!

You acting like a 🤬

Yall 2 hoes dating?

Don't include me in your 🤬 ass fantasies.
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Live Demo is out on XB1, about to see what a few years off has done for to Live
  • Trollio
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    No stiffness at all. Controls are pretty solid and it feels like a 🤬 rpg with how you upgrade. Only thing i dont like is the shot animations. Some are still robotic and not enough signature shots. Regardless of what 2k does, tjis game is worth a buy especially for $40 if you pre-order. Sadly 2k fans wont even give it a tru when tjey should.