What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This epic moment happened 20 years ago.....

vageneral08
vageneral08 Fuck how ya feelMembers Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hate on luger all you want to but this ending here is one of the best moments on nitro they ever had

Comments

• uncle gunnysack
    uncle gunnysack clevelandMembers Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Hate on luger all you want to but this ending here is one of the best moments on nitro they ever had

Didn't he lose the belt the same week back to hogan?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

They 🤬 that all up they never gave luger a chance
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Don't remember it was a WWF kid
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this. They was in the back popping champagne and 🤬 afterwards.

My childhood was the 🤬 .
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Lugar's got him in the rack"
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeaj remember watching this instead of whatever WWE had at that specific time, was lit asf.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I remember this. They was in the back popping champagne and 🤬 afterwards.

My childhood was the 🤬 .

Champagne? Yea on camera, you know Lex was sniffin lines that night
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    I remember watching this live and marking out.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Luger was always a poor mans/WCW version of Hogan imo
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    But that being said hes one of those lowkey legends that wrestling fans wont appreciate or say that he is until hes dead. Luger had an amazing run from 88-97.

Btw same applies to Sid n Batista.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn look at the big show with that 🤬 pack on lmao
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never too much cared for Luger .
    Dude seemed like a meathead which didn't care for the business . Just there to politic and get a check
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that being said hes one of those lowkey legends that wrestling fans wont appreciate or say that he is until hes dead. Luger had an amazing run from 88-97.

Btw same applies to Sid n Batista.

If you just count WCW sure. His WWF run was a major sore spot. I still feel 2nd hand embarrasment looking back on it.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. They did all this just for him to drop it a week later.

I have a mixed reaction to it personally.

On hand it was an electric moment (I didn't see it live though), on the other hand it really did nothing for me because I wasn't a big Luger fan.

Looking back on it, it was a dumb decision to have Hogan lose before fighting Sting. Luger winning here is kind of glossed over in the telling of the Hogan/Sting story because it was such a distraction.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    crowds will never be like that again
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Dupac wrote: »

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dupac wrote: »

I was there. It was LOUD