What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Y'all just get retardeder and retardeder ....as the years go bye

Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queenscooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
Like 🤬 you can't even come on here anymore out of the lowest boredom possible, and read without feeling like your brain is tuned into a life long itchy and scratchy show....seriously some of you need to retire .........and the new people ....i don't know what to tell you but you guys r 🤬 too

Hi to my associates

Comments

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bend over.
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retardeder isn't a word.

Maybe use a dictionary once in while to grasp a better understanding of the english language.
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys come one she must be jokin' or makin' a point or sutten.

Must be
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aqua let me see one of your shows

For the low low
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And not one joke was a kicker

• Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are 🤬 stupid.. you actually typed that 🤬 out If Grace Jone Leslie Jones and Grimace had a baby it would look like you.

Sounds like the typical 🤬 u lay next to every 1st of the month

U obama-phone slanging rodent
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

• loch121loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good 🤬
  • JoshuaMoshua  JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭

your baby was a kicker. you still had an abortion

Not as much as the door prints your father left on your sewage sac while u incubated in your mother

Aqua seems like the type to try and twerk to a church 🤬 .

And would collect every buckle dime and penny u manage to conjure being the neighborhood 40 oz feening panhandler
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aqua look like a Chubby Azelia Banks, but she just as ratchet

4axcrfb0r1e8.png
    Ion mean dat,...I just wanna fit in
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all just get retardeder and retardeder ....as the years go bye

cdc.png

you actually wrote that 🤬 ... but we're 🤬 ...

🤬 proud too.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Aqua mad cause I rejected her nudes. Sent them hoes back in a text and said Return To Sender
    I didn't send that 🤬 roach anything
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aqua look like a Wild Jynx brah

df58a91e6a90c5722d1a4a77f2d0b44b.jpg

And we shall not start on u and those one wash shrinking blacklivesmatter made in China 🤬 v-neck one size fits all non refundable polyester shirts u count on for your impeccable living arrangements

Damn they out here shootin.
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »

And we shall not start on u and those one wash shrinking blacklivesmatter made in China 🤬 v-neck one size fits all non refundable polyester shirts u count on for your impeccable living arrangements

That 🤬 wasn't een allat
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »

That 🤬 wasn't een allat

That was a low key killstreak.