What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2017-2018 New England Patriots Nation Superbowl Defending Thread

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
Yup

Comments

• 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. They gonna repeat.

If they win a Super Bowl this year Brady should retire. Not because he's washed up, but he should go out on a high note, back to back Super Bowls.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Yup. They gonna repeat.

If they win a Super Bowl this year Brady should retire. Not because he's washed up, but he should go out on a high note, back to back Super Bowls.

Completely agree. And i say they will win depending on health
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't come in here to hate/troll. Hopefully, yall have a healthy season.

See ya soon, hopefully twice
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I didn't come in here to hate/troll. Hopefully, yall have a healthy season.

See ya soon, hopefully twice

Appreciate it bro.
    May the best team win.
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mr PopoMr Popo Just Call Me Mister Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 7 post in here....time to liven this thread up!! Go Pats!
    After watching Gostowski make that 62 yard field goal I don't see who can stop the Patriots.
    Pats and Celts in 2018 🤬 it.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After watching Gostowski make that 62 yard field goal I don't see who can stop the Patriots.

That’s what you were worried about our kicker? You know the kicks travel further because of the altitude they are playing at right?

That’s what you were worried about our kicker? You know the kicks travel further because of the altitude they are playing at right?

Maybe so, but its still 62 yards away. Your aim still has to be accurate and precise.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trill thread

That defense bounced back something serious
    Huey_C wrote: »

So if they win one more game they clinch their division.

And the only team that has a chance of beating them is Pittsburgh.