What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "The Justice League"

1456457459461462469

Comments

  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WB 🤬 it up with snyder. End it now. Let these directors do what they want with their characters like Jenkins did with WW. Treat DC movies like DC Comics was back in the day: individual creators making their own characters.

    With WW, Aquaman, and hopefully Shazam goes well they should be doing this moving forward. Even Marvel Studios had that issue during it's early phases.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Budget - $300,000,000

    Box office - $174,007,541

    Sheesh
    lazypakman wrote: »

    I'll say it now, this won't break 300 domestically in the states, shiìiiiiit it might not even make 200.

    Ay @farris2k1, what was that about me being ignorant?

    i49ujrlkwcgp.gif

    Come grab this L bruh.

  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Budget - $300,000,000

    Box office - $174,007,541

    Sheesh
    lazypakman wrote: »

    I'll say it now, this won't break 300 domestically in the states, shiìiiiiit it might not even make 200.

    Ay @farris2k1, what was that about me being ignorant?

    i49ujrlkwcgp.gif

    Come grab this L bruh.

    It will definitely cross 200 eventually. It's not leaving US theaters anytime soon.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Budget - $300,000,000

    Box office - $174,007,541

    Sheesh
    lazypakman wrote: »

    I'll say it now, this won't break 300 domestically in the states, shiìiiiiit it might not even make 200.

    Ay @farris2k1, what was that about me being ignorant?

    i49ujrlkwcgp.gif

    Come grab this L bruh.

    It will definitely cross 200 eventually. It's not leaving US theaters anytime soon.

    Probably but still, i thought 250 would be the cap but cotdamn.

    100 mill loss easy.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Broddie wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Budget - $300,000,000

    Box office - $174,007,541

    Sheesh
    lazypakman wrote: »

    I'll say it now, this won't break 300 domestically in the states, shiìiiiiit it might not even make 200.

    Ay @farris2k1, what was that about me being ignorant?

    i49ujrlkwcgp.gif

    Come grab this L bruh.

    It will definitely cross 200 eventually. It's not leaving US theaters anytime soon.

    JL lucky star wars doesn't come out for another two weeks
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I almost gave an abuse reaction for this weird 🤬 . If youre black and your interest in anima goes beyond Dragonball or attack on titan slap yourself.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one odd individual
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao thats Berserk style animation smh....with all the great artists and possibilities in Japan, they went with that cheap 🤬 ...


    Still watching though lmao
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao thats Berserk style animation smh....with all the great artists and possibilities in Japan, they went with that cheap 🤬 ...


    Still watching though lmao

    Im so 🤬 🤬 right now
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Beta wrote: »
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Budget - $300,000,000

    Box office - $174,007,541

    Sheesh

    ‘Justice League’ crosses the $500 million box office milestone
    BY CHRIS BEGLEY ON NOVEMBER 30, 2017 | @BATMANNEWSCOM

    stop trying to blow 🤬 out of proportion postin half ass numbers to push your wack ass agenda. Thats domestic, its doing fine Stanley

    Lol you caught feelings all I heard was it did bad in the box office domestically so I went to check the numbers

    All I did was post them...

    You out here like

    giphy.gif

    whatever 🤬 you out here postin half ass numbers like i said. if you gone try to post facts to criticize post the whole facts which is exactly what i did. I corrected yo 🤬 🤬 , you the one catching feeling over it, so youre welcome.

  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I almost gave an abuse reaction for this weird 🤬 . If youre black and your interest in anima goes beyond Dragonball or attack on titan slap yourself.

    lol WTF? My 🤬 how you just going to arbitrarily pick the anime you like and declare all others off limits for black people.

    hqdefault.jpg

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WOOOOOOoOOOOOoOOOOOOooooooOOooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOoooooOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Budget - $300,000,000

    Box office - $174,007,541

    Sheesh

    ‘Justice League’ crosses the $500 million box office milestone
    BY CHRIS BEGLEY ON NOVEMBER 30, 2017 | @BATMANNEWSCOM

    stop trying to blow 🤬 out of proportion postin half ass numbers to push your wack ass agenda. Thats domestic, its doing fine Stanley

    Lol you caught feelings all I heard was it did bad in the box office domestically so I went to check the numbers

    All I did was post them...

    You out here like

    giphy.gif

    whatever 🤬 you out here postin half ass numbers like i said. if you gone try to post facts to criticize post the whole facts which is exactly what i did. I corrected yo 🤬 🤬 , you the one catching feeling over it, so youre welcome.

    Dont waste your time with that 🤬 hes a troll
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Budget - $300,000,000

    Box office - $174,007,541

    Sheesh

    ‘Justice League’ crosses the $500 million box office milestone
    BY CHRIS BEGLEY ON NOVEMBER 30, 2017 | @BATMANNEWSCOM

    stop trying to blow 🤬 out of proportion postin half ass numbers to push your wack ass agenda. Thats domestic, its doing fine Stanley

    Lol you caught feelings all I heard was it did bad in the box office domestically so I went to check the numbers

    All I did was post them...

    You out here like

    giphy.gif

    whatever 🤬 you out here postin half ass numbers like i said. if you gone try to post facts to criticize post the whole facts which is exactly what i did. I corrected yo 🤬 🤬 , you the one catching feeling over it, so youre welcome.

    It's not a fact that's what JL did domestically?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Looks dope imo
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's real? I thought it was a Tim Drake photoshop. 🤬 's Robin costume was not so muted and he never wielded a bo staff.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Corny as 🤬
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Is this some fanboy cosplay?
Sign In or Register to comment.