What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Which GNS mod keeps locking my threads?

JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
You unban that racist ass guy @Max. and he proceeds to ruin my thread before it had a chance to take off. I got the thread idea from a similar thread on the coli that was doing pretty good.

Irregardless, this is like the 3rd or 4th time someone from this site has locked my 🤬 . Hell, I've been one of the posters keeping this site going with some of my successful threads. You guys are giving the green light to people that have made the site a ghost town, while harassing people like myself that are trying to keep this place going.

Comments

• JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^^^Not surprised..........SMMFH
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 thread by a 🤬 poster..

whoever the mod is has a problem wit 🤬 ..
    which isnt really a problem if u ask me.
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My money is on Illbot dude is out of control.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ^^ Ayo 🤬 Howser keep my name out yo mouth b

The 🤬 since when did this computer program get a personality? he is becoming self aware like skynet!

Illbot will 🤬 you up
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

HTTP3JlcGx5Z2lmLm5ldC9pLzE0MjYuZ2lm.gif
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    You unban that racist ass guy @Max. and he proceeds to ruin my thread before it had a chance to take off. I got the thread idea from a similar thread on the coli that was doing pretty good.

Irregardless, this is like the 3rd or 4th time someone from this site has locked my 🤬 . Hell, I've been one of the posters keeping this site going with some of my successful threads. You guys are giving the green light to people that have made the site a ghost town, while harassing people like myself that are trying to keep this place going.

tenor.gif

Lmaoo
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

HTTP3JlcGx5Z2lmLm5ldC9pLzE0MjYuZ2lm.gif

@ILLBOT fight back
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    w0l7h1.gif&size=400x1000

JJ the biggest crybaby on the IC

He catches feeling in literally every thread
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets rap battle then i challenge the 🤬 @CapitalB
  • MasteryMastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You lucky I'm not mod... I would have deleted this 🤬 with the quickness... Or at least moved it to Donkey where it belongs.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude made a walkiing dead thread 2 months before the season starts

And demanded it be stickied

.🤬
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    I locked your thread cuz it sucked and was dumb And shouldn't have been in thr GNS
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JJ_Evans ^^^
    Fight back G
  • babelipsssbabelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ will never forget this insult. Hilarious.