What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Her birthday party was Lit

TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase"Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

El stupido

Comments

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How could no adult there know most silly string contains flammable solvents? I learned that in elementary school.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »
    That's not funny.

no in the sense of someone could have been hurt

but it damn sure is in the sense of MOST people know not to spray any aerosol can around open flames

its just pressurized chemicals being forced thru a tiny hole, no big deal
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    muhfuckas still haven't learned???

• WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor baby
  • HevaliskHevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never touched a can of silly string in my life, so I didn't know this.

But if I did ever have a can of silly string, I would have saw the warning label, and knew.
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folk crazy lol... all dem videos are hilarious
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not funny.

Terrible 🤬 happening to people is instant comedy.
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its Lit!
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That lil girl is scarred for life.

Ain't never gon be a candle on any more candles on her birthday cakes.
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea for the next protest.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny but if it happened to me I'd be 🤬 my pants.

That was the most lackluster happy b-day song ever.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not funny.

🤬 ...
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    My question is why the 🤬 they spraying silly string near the cake/food to begin with?! Never mind it being flammable and the candles nearby and it being a mess in general

Ida been like "Nah chill I'm tryin to eat this. Take that 🤬 outside. Y'all wildin"
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    That's not funny.

sheeit.gif

^^ corrected.
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Inglewood_B ....Right! And who the 🤬 made up blowing out the candles? I always take an end piece. That's some funky ass 🤬 when u really think about it. Cigarette breath muhfuckas.
  • Peace_79Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    How could no adult there know most silly string contains flammable solvents? I learned that in elementary school.

Over 60 million "Adults" also voted for Donald Trump as President of the United States, so ...
  • chgarcia345chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Well if you dont know now you know
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Inglewood_B ....Right! And who the 🤬 made up blowing out the candles? I always take an end piece. That's some funky ass 🤬 when u really think about it. Cigarette breath muhfuckas.

just read some 🤬 that spoke on that....said about 60% of the cake is covered in germs at that point

Edit: but to be clear....I will crash a strangers party and get a piece of cake
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bacterial Transfer Associated with Blowing Out Candles on a Birthday Cake

This study examined the potential spread of bacteria when blowing out candles on a birthday cake. Preliminary tests of blowing on nutrient agar indicated that bioaerosols in human breath expelled from the mouth may be a source of bacteria transferred to cake surfaces. To test aerosol transfer to cake, icing was spread evenly over foil then birthday candles were placed through the foil into a Styrofoam™ base. After consuming pizza, test subjects were asked to extinguish the candles by blowing. Icing samples were sterilely recovered then surface plated, to determine the level of bacterial contamination. Blowing out the candles over the icing surface resulted in 1400% more bacteria compared to icing not blown on. Due to the transfer of oral bacteria to icing by blowing out birthday candles, the transfer of bacteria and other microorganisms from the respiratory tract of a person blowing out candles to food consumed by others is likely.

http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jfr/article/view/67217