What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Best lines to pick up random ladies in the street?

Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown.Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in AKA Donkey
If there was the perfect pick up line to get in them draws what would it be? I just thought of one you go up to a women and simply say "I like you, can I have you?" but you have to be confident as 🤬 for it to work, with me being in a relationship I am sadly out of the game but for all you single guys I want you to try this 🤬 out for me and post the results in this thread, I also wanna hear some lines you guys have used to get the 🤬 please no made up 🤬 .

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomeMembers Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    "Ayo 🤬 "

Is normally the one that works for me. It's not offensive, it's displays confidence, swag, integrity, passion, sincerity, and emotional bonding, and also it makes them laugh.

I never been turned down saying that

yjz2jabk32v3.gif

v8asq31zvp48.gif

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is pretty good

9rhbnvzda5g5.jpg

Saying this 🤬 to a random women would have her pressing the 🤬 alarm and getting me arrested.
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The earth is flat but that ass ain't.

- Preach2Teach

Hahaha that's actually a good one I will use that if a ever come across a sexy flat earth theorist.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U gota pretty feet do u like the way i look
  • englishdudeenglishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your breath smells like 🤬 , hope your 🤬 smells better.

Have the women diving on you for sure.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The earth is flat but that ass ain't.

- Preach2Teach

Wg1Re_s-200x150.gif

• Go figureGo figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "ayo red! RED! Come and put this number in yo phone!"

"Your man aint gotta know!"
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Your mom mind u having company?"

"Would u 🤬 with a dude thats got a record?"

"My car is in the shop but...."
    ^^^^

works on the thottiest of Thotianna's
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    "Ayo 🤬 "

Is normally the one that works for me. It's not offensive, it's displays confidence, swag, integrity, passion, sincerity, and emotional bonding, and also it makes them laugh.

I never been turned down saying that.

read that 🤬 in katt's Dmx voice

• TheNightKingTheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your friend's name?

She'll be stalking you all night.